Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Vanity's Quiz #4

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Undeadpharaoh
Vanity
6 posters

descriptionVanity's Quiz #4 EmptyVanity's Quiz #4

more_horiz
This is the deck:

Vanity's Quiz #4 Dx1YDjC

This is the situation:

Vanity's Quiz #4 2q8dd38

Win in this turn.

descriptionVanity's Quiz #4 EmptyRe: Vanity's Quiz #4

more_horiz
ok so the way i see it is, to start off you have 3 options:

1. Normal Summon Hornet.
- The opponent will torrential leaving you with nothing in hand or on the field. So thats a no go. (Mantis wont activate if the monster its equipped to is destroyed, it has to be destroyed itself).

2. Use Centipede to Equip Dragonfly from Grave.
- This leaves us with no way to activate centipedes adding eff so we are left with only being able to normal summon Hornet (which we know we dont want to do). Best outcome attack for 2400.

3. Equip Hornet to Centipede from the hand.
- This will leave us with 4 more options so it is obviously the right choice.

We can use Hornets eff to pop 1 of the other 4 cards on the field. Mantis, Centipede, Torrential or Warning.

1. Centipede - This is what is called a bad move. Obviously the wrong choice.

2. Mantis - Mantis eff will ss Dragonfly, this will cause the opponent to Torrential, so once again no monsters. However centipede will also activate so lets look at what can be added from the deck.
* Centipede, Ladybug or Zektcaliber. Since your field is empty adding either monster leaves you with only the option to Normal Summon it. This will result in it the opponent activating Warning. Adding zektcaliber leaves you with no move as you dont control a monster to equip it to. So popping Mantis is a no go.

3. Warning - This will cause Centipedes eff to go off. Adding either Centipede or Ladybug results in only being able to Normal Summon the chosen card since neither have effects to equip themselves to a monster and the centipede on the field already used its eff to equip Hornet. This will result in Torrential being activated and the field being wiped again. You can add Zektcaliber to the hand and equip it to Centipede. But then you have no moves from there. No way to send Zektcaliber to the grave so the best you can do is attack for 3200 damage.

4. Torrential - This again will activate Centipede. Adding either monster will result in it getting Warninged and being able to attack for 2400 for 4400 damage total. Adding Zektcaliber gives the exact same result as above, attacking for 3200 damage.

End result is i see no way of doing this. Unless i missed something pretty big im pretty sure i just covered any and all options available. Someone please prove me wrong lol.

more_horiz
Remember that If you summon or active a summon effect your opponent will activate Warning non torrential u.u

You can anywyas play with the Chain Order to avoid either warning or torrential.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Remember that If you summon or active a summon effect your opponent will activate Warning non torrential u.u

You can anywyas play with the Chain Order to avoid either warning or torrential.

Im confused why would the opponent activate warning if torrential is clearly the better play.

more_horiz
Because you are playing against an AI (fixed puzzle).Solemn warning will stop the summon from happening -> it happens before the monster hits the field -> will be played first.Torrential can be played only after the monster hits the field so yeah.

more_horiz
No i don't do quizzes like that. You're just playing against a good player

more_horiz
are you kidding me vanity?

quiz rules are that you play an AI.

if otherwise they have not reason of existence <.<

more_horiz
Why not, i made obvious situations

more_horiz
I agree with undead. He's covered all the possible scenarios that I can see.

more_horiz
Uhm

more_horiz
Erm Vanity share the solution.If I was the player with the traps I dont think that I would use them unless I know that the inzektor player cant do shit after that.

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Erm Vanity share the solution.If I was the player with the traps I dont think that I would use them unless I know that the inzektor player cant do shit after that.

also if you continue with puzzles do them with A.I. since a real player as wondery says will never use the cards <.< unless they can see your deck

more_horiz
Yeah puzzles wont work at all if you are playing against a guy who knows when to use his traps

more_horiz
yes. For example vanity I had a Quiz Sub forum here too time ago. I did the quiz with Devpro\ygopro. you could try both the ways to have more people interested.

more_horiz
I will see, but to improve yourself i think this is the best way.
Btw, someone is able to resolve this one?

more_horiz
post for once you the solution. can't wait.

more_horiz
You could state in the OP whether the quizzer is against an AI or against a good player, or both. I believe that way you could avoid any sort of confusion among others.

more_horiz
I give you another day, then i will post the solution

more_horiz
We wanna it now.

more_horiz
Sure? You think there is no solution?

more_horiz
Don't prolong this. put the solution since you "did" it.

more_horiz
Chain 1 Centipede, Chain 2 Gigamantis, Chain 3 Centipede

more_horiz
^ best solution ever

more_horiz
You're not able to continue?

Summon dragonfly and add 2 zektkaliber. Equip 1 zektkaliber to Dragonfly. Eff equip hornet. Destroy Torrential. Eff Dragonfly opponent play warning (if he doesn't...well is easy). Add Dragonfly with zektkaliber.  Summon Dragonly. Equip Hornet and zektkaliber. Pop zektkaliber and summon 2 centi, add gigamantis with zektkaliber. Equip hornet to a centi and gigamantis to dragonfly. attack.

more_horiz
That doesn't work. You summon dragonfly, then your opponent uses torrential. Having 2 zekts means nothing.

more_horiz
i don't think so study

more_horiz
This proves you do random quizs and have the excuse of a player instead of an AI to cheat.

more_horiz
Mm i don't understand what are you talking about...you can do it even with your AI method Smile

more_horiz
Oooooh, you're talking about screwing the summon response window. That would work.

more_horiz
study

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply