Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionVanity's Quiz #3 EmptyVanity's Quiz #3

more_horiz
This is the deck:

Vanity's Quiz #3 J4S58

This is the situation:

Vanity's Quiz #3 Situaz10

This is your graveyard:

Vanity's Quiz #3 Cimite10

Win in this turn.

descriptionVanity's Quiz #3 EmptyRe: Vanity's Quiz #3

more_horiz
Ok so am I retarded or what? I can't think of any move that gets rid of the skill drain or the swords of revealing light with these cards. I mean if we can remove one of the cards we can try to win either by battling or by using effects but how do you remove one of the 2 floodgates without spell/trap/ or a monster effect that is not activated on the field?

more_horiz
There is a way to win

more_horiz
ok so skill drain has always been a tricky card but here is what i know about it. It negates the effects of face-up monsters while they are on the field. It does not stop these effects from activating and if the monster leaves the field before it resolves then skill drain can no longer stop its resolution. 

Therefore the trick to this puzzle is most likely to use the Enemy Controllers/Book of Moon to tribute/flip face down a monster after activating its effect so it is no longer face-up on the field when it resolves and is therefore not negated by skill drain. 

That should be enough to start somebody off. Surely we can figure out from there how to either take out swords and attack to win or maybe even burn him somehow with cowboy or something. I cant work out a scenario right now, but im sure i will eventually.

more_horiz
It is easy if no one solves it by tonite ill do

more_horiz
I guess you can post the solution

more_horiz
I found other ways now one quick:

Chaos sorcerer ---> banish from grave Lightpulsar + Dark.

DDR - phantom = Lightpulsar.

Lightpulsar + sorcerer = Inzektor.

Inzektor second eff  + enemy controler  = - swords of revealing light and -  a random face-up such as Eclipse etc

OR you can chain to inzektor book of moon and after that use a enemy controler the point is just avoid skill drian.

and gaining Grapha or tiras

Grapha or tiras ATK is enough to take gagaga and deal more than 850 LP damage

more_horiz
For some reason I was thinking that exa-beetle needed 2 insects.Yeah its solvable like this and pretty obvious.

more_horiz
Maybe you confused because the rank 5 inzektor requires 2 leveL 5 insect.

more_horiz
Good!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply