Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionVanity's Quiz #2 EmptyVanity's Quiz #2

more_horiz
This is my second quiz guys, is easier than the last one...hope you enjoy!

This is the deck:

Vanity's Quiz #2 Cyhr0e10

This is the situation:

Vanity's Quiz #2 Vanity10

This is your opponent's graveyard:

Vanity's Quiz #2 Vanity11

He called Spells with Shock Master. You are on additional turns and this is your last one, win in this turn.

Last edited by Vanity on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionVanity's Quiz #2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
i just took a quick look for right now. Before i make a real attempt at it i just want to make sure you know that even if Shock Master leaves the field its eff is still applied. So there really is no way at all to use spells this turn. It doesnt seem like youd have enough in just monster effects. I only see you able to get out 1 tuner and no way to do more than 1 synchro summon. But if you were already aware of that and all is good ill make a strong attempt later (possibly tomorrow).

descriptionVanity's Quiz #2 EmptyRe: Vanity's Quiz #2

more_horiz
Yes i know, as i said you guys don't have to worry about any mistakes in my quizes...i check everything before posting them. Smile

more_horiz
Ok then ill find a way....later tho im literally walking into work eight now.

more_horiz
Take your time Wink

more_horiz
This is driving me crazy, if there is a way to do this i just dont see it. I keep wanting to do the colossal fighter/armory arm burn loop, but i cant figure out a way to summon them both. (plus i just found out that the combo is ruled illegal in both the OCG and TCG). I still cant figure out a way to synchro summon more than once. And the 1 just doesnt seem to cut it no matter what i do. This is the best i have:

*Discard DD Crow to banish any card from the opponents graveyard
*Normal Summon Junk Synchron
*Summon DD Crow with Junk's eff
*SS Doppel with its own eff
*Synch for Brio using Junk, Crow and Doppel
*SS 2 doppel tokens
*Use brio eff to discard all 4 spells + Cyber Dragon to bounce double edged sword technique and all 4 opponents monsters.
*Banish CD and either Crow or Doppel to SS Chaos Sorcerer.

Attacking with all makes 2300+400+400+2300=5400 Sad

From the setup it would seem that glow-up bulb is the key (since you have 2 doppels in hand and formula synchrons in the extra). My guess is using junk to summon bulb from the grave, summoning a doppel, doing lots of synchroing, then using bulbs eff to ss itself and summoning second doppel, thereby summoning lots more synchros. Only problem is i cant figure out how to get bulb either on the field or in the grave.

more_horiz
1 Clue: you don't use Chaos Sorcerer

more_horiz
Didn't see this.

Special Cyber Dragon.
Normal Junk Synchron.

Synchro Summon Colossal Fighter with Junk and Cyber.

Crash Colossal into Shi-En and Special Summon it back repeatedly.
Opponent decks out.

Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Good job! Actually is not 100% correct, since Colossal Fighter is 3000 and would crash into Shien, so you need to dd crow first a warrior type monster in his gaveyard.

more_horiz
Oh, I just fiddled with my answer because I realised there were only 3000 life points and it wouldn't work. I'll change it back XD

But first, you know there are 29 cards? The reason I had to fiddle was that this would require 30 draws to win. You don't win by decking someone out, you win by making them draw after you've decked them out. With 3000 life points, you've lost before you get the last draw. This means you have to rely on a misplay with them destroying kage with shi en before you banish a monster from grave with crow?

Oh, also, junk synchron is a warrior and so they would end up on 3000 anyway. Colossal is 3100 without banishing anything.

more_horiz
Yea you right, life points would be 3100 then my bad.
You can dd crow a warrior, make colossal and summon sorcerer by removing junk and cyd and then crash him

more_horiz
ok so this one was just a little messed up :/ dont let that discourage you though easy enough mistake to make. It was still a very challenging puzzle since you seem to be very good at manipulating us into thinking the wrong things. I was spinning my wheels for quite some time trying to think of how i could possibly extend the play with more synchros. Frustrating that i thought of colossal right away and still didnt get it. My mistake was not examining the opponents cards enough. Will not happen again :D i look forward to the next one.

more_horiz
Thanks, i promise the next one will be 100% correct...i will check everything 10 times study

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply