Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[SCD New] Creation Magician Empty[SCD New] Creation Magician

more_horiz
Creation Magician

[SCD New] Creation Magician 1QvY4qf

Pendulum Effect:

(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Xyz Monster you control and 1 Level 5 or higher monster you control; until the end of the turn, the rank of that Xyz Monster becomes the same number as the Level of that Level 5 or higher monster.
(2) If you control more cards than the opponent, the Scale of this card becomes 4.

Monster Effect:

(1) Your opponent takes no Battle Damage from battles involving this card.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 other monster on the field; until the end of the turn, the ATK of this card becomes equal to that monster’s ATK.

description[SCD New] Creation Magician EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
im sorry what? if you control more cards the pendulum scale drops???? thats terrible.. well looks like im not running these guys

Edit: eh who am i kidding im definitely gonna run this card

description[SCD New] Creation Magician EmptyRe: [SCD New] Creation Magician

more_horiz
THe dropped scale is bad at first look. but at second you can take advantage of it!!! since it can be 4 or 8.

more_horiz
but we all know wed like it to stay at 8

more_horiz
unless you have something with 7 scale :V

more_horiz
In my overall judgment, I was about to predict an opposite of this card called "Destruction Magician" which would be PS 4 or PS 8 if you controlled more cards. Except http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Magician
Pretty cool if you use them in conjunction. The combo is really obvious and involves using a high level monster and an Xyz to make a high rank monster. The PS between 3 and 8 is nice as well.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
In my overall judgment, I was about to predict an opposite of this card called "Destruction Magician" which would be PS 4 or PS 8 if you controlled more cards. Except http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Magician
Pretty cool if you use them in conjunction. The combo is really obvious and involves using a high level monster and an Xyz to make a high rank monster. The PS between 3 and 8 is nice as well.

Tha fuck?!
Is this jjh?

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

Tha fuck?!
Is this jjh?

I made no farewell topic and I trust I need no reintroduction.

more_horiz
Ignore him, he's just being himself again

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:

you reinvent the wheel -.-

Non anime watcher detected.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Ignore him, he's just being himself again

I can see that [SCD New] Creation Magician 3974120512

more_horiz
geez jjh just pop up like a drunk dad at a wedding why dont you?

anyway when are all of these cards coming out? my calendar is looking kinda empty

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply