Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIdea for a Tournament EmptyIdea for a Tournament

more_horiz
I think we should have a Gozen Tournament. (from the name i think you know where i'm coming from here.)

Rules:
1. Your deck should be made of only one attribute of your own choice. Main, Extra and Side deck all should be made of only that one attribute.

2. Each stage you'll have to use a different attribute than the attribute you used in other stages (you cannot repeat the usage of an attribute at all)

3. Since there are limited amount of Attributes you can use, only 8 people will be able to participate (first come first serve. And since only a limited amount of people can join, The Gozen Challenge will be a seasonal tournament that happens often, but not always so everyone can have a chance of participating once in a while.)

4. Duel mode will be a Match Duel, all duel options set as default without any changes and the recent TCG banlist will be used, TCG/OCG cards are allowed.

Aside from these, maybe you can add a few changes to this idea. i just like this.

Awards:
Idea for a Tournament IOjlpIu 1st place:
500 DPs
A userbar like this and a name in Hall Of Fame.
Idea for a Tournament N6W9jW8
And maybe if you win 3 Gozen challenge (maybe in a row), you can get a Dorm upgrade. 

Idea for a Tournament Fn3sYDh second place:
200 DPs 
A name in Hall Of Fame.

You can Also make 1-type tournaments, warrior, beast e.t.c (Although this makes way for top tier archtypes, but they won't get their support for example QLiphorts won't get tramplynx, satellas won't get honest, and well nekroz?, well NO) just throwing ideas out there 

Off topic  again i really do think there should be dorm testing, to enter certain dorms, aside from the way you normally do it.

descriptionIdea for a Tournament EmptyRe: Idea for a Tournament

more_horiz
I'll wait for others to share their inputs before I share mine.

descriptionIdea for a Tournament EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
lol, ok. but what do u think tho

more_horiz
I think there was something like this once hosted already. Not sure though. Anyway Idea itself is not bad, it could be fun, as long as other members are interested. Prizes probably should be changed a little.

more_horiz
Not a big fan of toournies that restrict you with decks. That's just my take on it. But others love them.

Just personal opinion.

more_horiz
Aaand, how is the Concept Tournament any different. i'm just sayign i've participated, it takes peoples eyes off meta, and opens their eyes to the other GOOD decks out there, although volcanics would be fuckign this tournament up.

more_horiz
Qlis dont need tramplynx and tellars dont need honest anyway Idea for a Tournament 3974120512

The only way to get this to work would be to use Non meta decks but it all honestly I dont think this tournament is interesting enough.

more_horiz
so is this a tournament that can surface? or wat, i was thinking creativity, mermails, firekings, e.t.c i mean lots of decks are out there, the main purpose is the bring ur eyes off the meta. and if u say no meta (that is gonna be annoying.) SO Anzo, is this a tournament that u can make true, only 8 participants. 1 attribute, and they will not keep each attribute in each round. soo even if they use meta, not all attribute has a meta.

more_horiz
Crimzon Im sure we can talk about it in the Staff section, there's no guarantee that there will be the tournie

more_horiz
OH  Sad Sad Sad, i really liked the idea. the name also gave it a hype: "Gozen Tournament". knowing there won't be one is a heartbreaker.  

Smile Well ok, it was an idea, not what i wanted.

more_horiz
I didnt say no .-.

I just said we could talk about it in the staff section

more_horiz
i understand, but stuff like that just become cold case.

more_horiz
Cold Case? You need a tour in our Staff Section and you'll see how cold case it is lol. I could safetly say there is at least 20 topics on-going on daily bases everyday, with like 3/4 new topics a day. No worries, nothing dies. lol

We have 4 tournaments scheduled for now anyways, that is 40 days ahead. lol

more_horiz
This guy really wants to be Staff...

more_horiz
this guy is weird. @roach and me saw he said RDA is better and after that now is posting as mad xD cool story

more_horiz
Good idea and if you do it i will join :D

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
this guy is weird. @roach and me saw he said RDA is better and after that now is posting as mad xD cool story

i never said RDA is better, infact, DA is better than RDA. i just like the way they do stuff over there with their Team wars and stuff, that's all. and the reason i post as mad, is because, i'm a member now, and i might as well, participate. Also i need a number of posts to be able to PM.

more_horiz
You have 57. you can PM now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply