Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew tournament Idea (No fancy name yet) EmptyNew tournament Idea (No fancy name yet)

more_horiz
Basically I had this idea where I take 5-7 sets of cards (Example: Legend of Blue eyes etc...) and based on the sets I choose, the participants have to make a deck using only the cards in the sets. Now we can do it tournament style and use them in duels or we can make it a simple competition where people vote on their favorite deck. Just a suggestion, leave comments on how you think about this. (Btw forgot if this is the right section e.e)

descriptionNew tournament Idea (No fancy name yet) EmptyRe: New tournament Idea (No fancy name yet)

more_horiz
Clash of the nerds - Just some idea for name. It will fix it perfectly!

descriptionNew tournament Idea (No fancy name yet) EmptyRe: New tournament Idea (No fancy name yet)

more_horiz
Any other helpful advice e.e

more_horiz
Clash of the Dragon_slayers09814 ? Looks more retarded

more_horiz
._. Can we have some opinions on the actual idea?

more_horiz
It sucks, play PoC

more_horiz
what's PoC?

more_horiz
Joey - power of chaoss, where the - I'm so happy, it's unbelievable - do you live?

more_horiz
.... moving on, does anyone else have opinions on this? (I'll be out for a bit so if you have a question, wait for me to return.)

more_horiz
well, it would rather be better to have someone setup "mysterious sets" like some sets who has some cards and not sets that we know about, cause it woukld be unfair for some people, and every player should pick a certain amount of sets, and no other players will be able to pick that set

anyhow, the idea is good and i like it ;p

and when teh host make a set, they just put random cards in it, but still have to make it balanced and dont name it with the same name it has in konami e.e

more_horiz
That might be a little time consuming if everyone had to pick which cards in a set. What I could do is just combine some sets into a big single set.

more_horiz
thats what i just meant ...

more_horiz
Oh... My bad. Alright so your idea is good. I'll use a random spinner to see which sets are going to be combined each time we do the event.

more_horiz
players pick a certain amount of sets, like each player can only pick 3 decks, and he can only make decks with cards included in them

more_horiz
By decks do you mean sets? So basically each person in the competition picks a set. Then all the sets are put down and each person can make a deck using the sets chosen? Or are you saying that each person choses say 3 sets then has to make a deck using those 3 sets?

more_horiz
he choses lets say 3 sets, the decks in sets are sent to him via pm and he has to make a deck with only the cards in the sets he has chosen ;p
thats a tournament or an event, but not one of those dumbass'd events like exodia and dice sh*t

more_horiz
It would be better as a competition and vote who made the best deck.

more_horiz
The original topic was very vague.

I'm guessing the overall idea is who makes the best deck as described by the sets.

I can understand you saying who can make the best deck based off of one single set (The Legend of the Blue Eyes). I don't understand the significance of having 5-7 sets. Will there be 5-7 decks as well? Will you be mixing 5-7 sets into one deck (BlueEyes/D.Magician/RedEyes/JunkSyncron/BlackWing/ToonWorld Deck)? I think I might not fully understand the concept behind sets.

The best way to find out what deck is the best is a small tournament. Granted most of the decks will look the same which will make each match a mirror duel. There you go.

The Mirror Tournament.

New tournament Idea (No fancy name yet) 1554389127

more_horiz
We've done that I think, Jikan.

more_horiz
Kenon wrote:
We've done that I think, Jikan.

Cool. I didn't even know about that.

::Monkey18::

I still don't understand the sets concept.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply