Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWhich of the usual suspects do you think will win YCS Charleston?

Burning Abyss
0%
Shaddoll
50%
Tellarknight
0%
Qli
50%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionYCS Charleston Speculation EmptyYCS Charleston Speculation

more_horiz
First YCS of 2015 is just around the corner the event will be hosted in Charleston USA on Jan 31st and will finish on the 1st of Feb.

None of the top tier decks really got hit on the banlist so not much really changed on that front, as shown at ARG Orlando where it was essentially a continuation of last format. 

Pretty much any of the usual suspects could win and I wouldn't be surprised unless there's some crazy tech or different builds that people haven't revealed to us quite yet.

With that said more I'm interested to see if any Rogue decks are going to do anything. I feel like UA and Infernoids have the best shot at giving the usual suspects a run for their money.

It's unclear if the new heroes are going to be legal for the event and even if they are it's going to take time to get the optimal build for a TCG version of the deck, I'm not expecting too much at the first event either way. 

So what do you see happening at this YCS and why?

descriptionYCS Charleston Speculation EmptyRe: YCS Charleston Speculation

more_horiz
fire fists

descriptionYCS Charleston Speculation EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
fire fists will be used by all the top 5

more_horiz
I haven't been paying attention much to top tier decks. What intrigue me is the other kind of decks I've seen people using nowadays against the meta. For instance, people seems to be using Mermails all over again while this time they're adjusting their side deck to completely shut down the top tier meta decks and it seems to be working quite well.

Other decks I've also seen as, weird enough, is as Gremlin said: fire fists. Now, I could be absolutely wrong. However, with having a bit different set-up of main trap cards and a heavy load of side cards it seems the deck still has a potential of beating top tier decks if you could draw 70%/30% in your favor; speaking about cards that you need to survive each turn. Still, I haven't seen much of this, It was only a few games I've seen that I'm building my judgement around.

I'm also interested to see whether HEROs will rise or see any sort of action. They've received quite a good number of support cards. I hope people can figure our a way to make this deck wins in this meta.

Other than that, I sort of believe a good Shaddolls player should be able to win this tournament. It's the most balanced deck in my opinion.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply