Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionARG Orlando speculation  EmptyARG Orlando speculation

more_horiz
www.alterealitygames.com/catalog/orlando_fl_january_34/2753

So the first ARG Circuit event of 2015 is due to kick off in a couple of days and will be the first big event with the new January ban list.

This circuit has been heavily dominated by Burning Abyss and Qlis as of recent events (much like everywhere) but with the ban list in place could something else steal the event under the radar? Only time will tell.

So get your speculation hats on and start making your predictions on the event!

Ps when the event kicks off in a couple of days I will make the proper thread and provide a link to there Twitch.TV so you can watch the event.

descriptionARG Orlando speculation  EmptyRe: ARG Orlando speculation

more_horiz
Well the banlist didn't really change much as for as the TCG meta goes Taking the list at face value at least... I think that BA will more than likely win because North America seems to  slightly favour that particular tier 1 deck from what I've seen. 

As far as something outside the expected top tier the only thing I could really see popping up again would be Mermail. Then again people were saying the same thing about Plant variants in the october format and nothing really happened there.

With that being said it's the first event of the new format so anything could happen really.

more_horiz
GO GO DARK MAGICIAN!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply