Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Champions League Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
psychoturtle
Galaksii
WondeRy
Anzo
Atlus
Virus
Train Heartnet
Etwizzy
12 posters

descriptionChampions League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyChampions League Discussion

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Champions League Discussion - Page 2 Ea05e9b8b0d33d64553b5d93abcbcb37

For all discussion regarding the Champions League

descriptionChampions League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Champions League Discussion

more_horiz
Goals galour at the Bernabéu Stadium tonight! Madrid where close to being knocked out!
Also Ronaldo is now the all time top european goal scorer.

descriptionChampions League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Champions League Discussion

more_horiz
They got the win with the skin of their teeth mate

more_horiz
great game last night, but I've seen far better from Real.. is it the beginning of Real's downfall, or the start of a shining Schalke 04 generation? maybe neither... I'm glad Modrić is back and that Ronaldo wrote history Smile

descriptionChampions League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I really hate how injuries ruin great players in any sport.With all the latest facilities,medicine,gear I can only assume that people are pushing the limits of the human body ... really hardcore.

more_horiz
Anddddddddd Chelsea are knocked out!

Also Bayern won 7-0 Shocked nearly every player had a assist or goal lol

more_horiz
Chelsea played like crap both legs, PSG deserved it.

more_horiz
PSG is my favorite even though chances are they won't win this...

more_horiz
Those penalties ;D Whole game was painful to watch

more_horiz
boring ass game last 30 min luckily I watched monaco til extra time

more_horiz
Dem Monaco

more_horiz
I think Vi is a really good champion in league

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
I think Vi is a really good champion in league

Ikr? Vi has a good chance of winning the Premier League Champions League Discussion - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Dem Monaco

Both teams where awful in front of goal Champions League Discussion - Page 2 3974120512
The scoreline should of been a lot bigger.

more_horiz
Somewhere deep inside I was cheering for Monaco lol

more_horiz
I was stuck in the middle lol I didn't arsenal to go through because of the rivalry between us but at the same time I wanted them to go through because there a English club.

more_horiz
Monaco haven't made it this far in 10 years straight, I was happy to see them perform.

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Monaco haven't made it this far in 10 years straight, I was happy to see them perform.

Yeah they performed good.
Champions League Discussion - Page 2 IyfhCEH

If you mean parking a bus for 90min.

more_horiz
It takes skill to park a bus mate.

more_horiz
it does.... defending is the most exhausting part of the game...

more_horiz
BWG the Champions League Discussion - Page 2 3356849850 is real

more_horiz
Everyone knew Monaco was going to play it safe and play on the counter going into the 2nd leg after securing a 3-0 away win on the first leg.

Wenger is the man to blame after not taking Monaco serious in the first leg, he was expecting a easy win and didn't put a good squad out. Which now has fucked him over.

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:

Not really. You just need a couple of games to get used to the strategy.
First leg killed us, not last night's play.

And we still did it better than Chelshit because we didn't have a referee or a granted fake-red card from 30m on the best striker of the op's team.

more_horiz
FORZA MILAN

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Anzo ò_ó wrote:

Not really. You just need a couple of games to get used to the strategy.
First leg killed us, not last night's play.

And we still did it better than Chelshit because we didn't have a referee or a granted fake-red card from 30m on the best striker of the op's team.

Only saying, they got you on the first leg. It's the team's mistake for not taking that game seriously. A lesson for the future i guess.

more_horiz
Bubbles wrote:
FORZA MILAN

^

more_horiz
Monaco's success is a result of teams underestimating them based on the fact they haven't seen European competition in 10 years.

more_horiz
Who is Monaco? is that a new champ? 

Edit: wait actually sorry xD, read that again. I guess they're an LCS team that hasn't been in EU LCS for a couple of years. Nice to see veteran teams resurfacing if thats true :D

more_horiz
So...

Today's event was interesting lol

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
So...

Today's event was interesting lol

Juve raped Dortmund though

more_horiz
Dortmund have had it rough for a while now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply