Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Premier League Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Anzo
Etwizzy
6 posters

descriptionPremier League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyPremier League Discussion

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Premier League Discussion - Page 2 Epl

For discussion regarding the English Premier League!

descriptionPremier League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
A few surprises this week in the premier league

Sunderland 0
West Brom 0

Aston Villa 1
Stoke City 2

Chelsea 1
Burnley FC 1

Crystal Palace 1
Arsenal 2

Swansea City 2
Man United 1

Hull City 2
QPR 1

Man City 5
Newcastle 0

Tottenham 2
West Ham 2

Everton 2
Leicester City 2

Southampton 0
Liverpool 2

descriptionPremier League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Premier League Discussion

more_horiz
Arsenal's and City's wins are a suprise? rofl

Chelsea didn't deserve that 1 point though

descriptionPremier League Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Premier League Discussion

more_horiz
These are the results what surprised me

Everton 2
Leicester City 2

Southampton 0
Liverpool 2

Swansea City 2
Man United 1

more_horiz
Swansea beat United every single time they play so not a big surprise really. They did it for like the past 3/4 years

more_horiz
Well Swansea has been going back down hill since the not long after the start of the season and UTD have being doing sorta well of recent.

more_horiz
So Train

Didn't I tell you that Chelsea is gonna mess it up

more_horiz
Premier League Discussion - Page 2 4204681869 go die in a corner Arsenal f.a.g.boy

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Premier League Discussion - Page 2 4204681869 go die in a corner Arsenal f.a.g.boy

Ars will finish second :3
5 wins in a row in the league mate

more_horiz
inb410losingsteakm8

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
inb410losingsteakm8

Almost injury free, quality bench.

It didn't happen for years like this Premier League Discussion - Page 2 4204681869

more_horiz
That 3-0 @Roach lel

Also, Arsenal is doing 'good' but i wouldn't put a lot of hopes on their future games. ijs

more_horiz
I know Sad times Sad but at the end of the day they out played us and deserved the win. So I'm not bitter that we last I'm just angry about the way we played considering how much we've improved.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
I know Sad times Sad but at the end of the day they out played us and deserved the win. So I'm not bitter that we last I'm just angry about the way we played considering how much we've improved.

I kinda cheered for you guys. We would lead city by 4 points if you had won lel

more_horiz
That means alot from a Arsenal fan Premier League Discussion - Page 2 3974120512
It's all the same shit with Tottenham tho we hang on to CL hope but battling for top 4 but we always fall short on the last leg off the season.

But to be honest I'd be happy with anything above 8th because Poach would off had a full year in charge (this is rare for spurs Premier League Discussion - Page 2 3974120512 ), are new younger team have spent a season playing with each other and adapting to poach's play style. Next season is the season I'm expecting to see major improvements and challenging for top 4, providing we don't lose the likes of Lloris, vertongon, eriksen (are English lads won't be going anywhere)

more_horiz
Not a bad weekend of football in my opinion. Also Kane scored his first premier league hat trick!!!

more_horiz
Man.... I'm loving Kane lol

more_horiz
Chelsea deserved to lose. I mean they only had 3 shots xD

more_horiz
Bony got his first ever goal for city aswell I'm sure there will be plenty to come because that man is goal machine.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

So that automatically means we deserved to lose, alright.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:

So that automatically means we deserved to lose, alright.

'Cause Hull was superior, but a win is a win I guess

more_horiz
Another weekend of premier league action is nearly upon us!

more_horiz
Liverpool received an anal in the last 8 minutes

more_horiz
Stupid chelshit, defending for 87m and spending the rest of it laying down to get time

more_horiz
You should be grateful it was a tie.

more_horiz
Anzo T. wrote:
You should be grateful it was a tie.

lel. You mean Ars should be scared of a team that starts with Oscar as a striker.

Since the start Chelsea planned to defend till the end of the game. They hardly had a chance

more_horiz
Welp I believe they had the better line-up regardless. But, anyhow I don't personally cheer for any of the two teams.

more_horiz
Anzo T. wrote:
Welp I believe they had the better line-up regardless. But, anyhow I don't personally cheer for any of the two teams.

Please then Real would be undefeated for 324896years in a row

Mou said that Arsenal is boring, he obviously needs some meds

more_horiz
Better line-up doesn't always gets rendered in good results. Sometimes the teams morals affects the game. I believe Arsenal got fired up after Mou's statements.

He really can't keep his mouth shut before games lmfao

more_horiz
He just insulted every Gooner out there, idiot

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply