Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOCG WP discussion EmptyOCG WP discussion

more_horiz
Intro:

Consider the following comment

Vector wrote:
Chronomalies and Star Seraphs gunna screw us all

This is true right now , with them comin in the TCG this Spring. But think back to a time before LVAL. now, if someone said this comment, if would probably be taken as a joke. About 2 years ago, I (still a dim-witted deck building noob) tried my hand at a Star Seraph deck. The only responses I got was people telling me to delete the deck immediately. Flash Forward to DUEA, with The Star Seraphs gettin  good enough support to dominate the meta.

Suddenly that comment from before just became a serious post. That's the impact of The OCG WP's in a nutshell

now let's discuss their impact, and their future, what decks do you think/want to get supported? Tell ur thoughts here!

descriptionOCG WP discussion EmptyRe: OCG WP discussion

more_horiz
There isn't a whole lot we can really say on this set until we get a full details of the card list, also the set drops in April which means we'll have a different banlist to deal with too.

more_horiz
as DDS said. Just wait for the April Banlist. Maybe konami destroys Nekroz and Qliphorts. and after that all can change.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply