Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTraptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) EmptyTraptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls)

more_horiz
Traptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) 9XRamjH

What chu guys think?! :3

This is what I play when I'm here...

descriptionTraptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) EmptyRe: Traptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls)

more_horiz
oh sht, starlight road might actually start seeing playes again o.e

descriptionTraptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Xzile wrote:
oh sht, starlight road might actually start seeing playes again o.e

With agro nabs lurking around, hell yeah Bruh <3

descriptionTraptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) EmptyRe: Traptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls)

more_horiz
Hm amma try it out

more_horiz
Don't play Starlight, start playing 2 CotH :O , play 3 Bubbleman so you can summon Zero fast in order to make your opponent regret for using Raigeki ;s. Side Raigeki as format is full of floaters. Also, Forbidden Lance > D Pris.

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
Don't play Starlight, start playing 2 CotH :O , play 3 Bubbleman so you can summon Zero fast in order to make your opponent regret for using Raigeki ;s. Side Raigeki as format is full of floaters. Also, Forbidden Lance > D Pris.

CotH is stoopid with this kind of low monster number because it most of the time comes at begining or when I have Macro/Fissure out... I tested it, didn't worked out well

3 Bubblemans work awfull with more than 10 monsters, it always get all in hand together and kills me more than opponent and that's why I don't play Zero...

Raigeki is nice since I play it with banishing stuff...

Lance over Prison?
Wtf?
I don't find it any apealing and it's stupid with 3 Wiretaps...

more_horiz
Looks like fun ^-^

more_horiz
you do not main super poly? DAFUQ? You only run 1 ROTA, DAFUQ? How does this even work with only 4 heroes is beyond me, guess you have to thank retarded Konami not unbaning Heavy Storm so that you can rely on your what, 15 traps to actually do shit?

Edit: - Dimensional Prison + Vanity's Emptiness also you suck GrumpyCat

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
you do not main super poly? DAFUQ? You only run 1 ROTA, DAFUQ? How does this even work with only 4 heroes is beyond me, guess you have to thank retarded Konami not unbaning Heavy Storm so that you can rely on your what, 15 traps to actually do shit?

Edit: - Dimensional Prison + Vanity's Emptiness also you suck GrumpyCat

Super Poly is in Side because I only run Shining? Duh...
Deck works perfect with 4 HEROes and everyone has its own search card with Dualities... :D Traptrixs help in all that Smile

And God damn it Train, I said no hate Traptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) 3974120512 <3

more_horiz
Torrential Tribute and Raigeki are bull shit in the main deck now days, 3 Wiretap is plain idiocy, Trap Stun is a lot better now, yes it does not negate Nutella Aplha but it does not enable Burning Abyss to use their traps + it makes them chain another trap losing more card advantage to get rid of your monster. No Vanity's Emptiness? You are like that random scrub that does not play Royal Opression in Blackwings because paying 800 LP fucking hurts you.. Starlight Road in the main deck? Why aren't you a smart lad, sadly for you NO ONE SANE plays Raigeki or Torrential tribute in the main deck, why? Take a look at the top decks and tell me what you see, your only option for a fusion summon is Shining, motherfucking Shining, you can't summon him all the time as you don't play many light monsters so fusion becomes a dead draw in most cases, Fusion being a dead draw in a Hero deck is bull shit, you dare call yourself a good Hero player? Even goddamn superviper would have made a better deck than this rubbish. There is not a deck in the current Tier list that can lose to this deck, hell even Gladiator Beast could wreck this crap... Best way to fix it is by hitting the delete button, have a nice day!

more_horiz
DeBetter run Heroes with Hand engine. Bubbleman to 3, ROTA to 3. 

more_horiz
yugideckfan wrote:
DeBetter run Heroes with Hand engine. Bubbleman to 3, ROTA to 3. 
Hands are rubbish now as Winda's a thing...

more_horiz
skill drain is also a thing

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
Torrential Tribute and Raigeki are bull shit in the main deck now days, 3 Wiretap is plain idiocy, Trap Stun is a lot better now, yes it does not negate Nutella Aplha but it does not enable Burning Abyss to use their traps + it makes them chain another trap losing more card advantage to get rid of your monster. No Vanity's Emptiness? You are like that random scrub that does not play Royal Opression in Blackwings because paying 800 LP fucking hurts you.. Starlight Road in the main deck? Why aren't you a smart lad, sadly for you NO ONE SANE plays Raigeki or Torrential tribute in the main deck, why? Take a look at the top decks and tell me what you see, your only option for a fusion summon is Shining, motherfucking Shining, you can't summon him all the time as you don't play many light monsters so fusion becomes a dead draw in most cases, Fusion being a dead draw in a Hero deck is bull shit, you dare call yourself a good Hero player? Even goddamn superviper would have made a better deck than this rubbish. There is not a deck in the current Tier list that can lose to this deck, hell even Gladiator Beast could wreck this crap... Best way to fix it is by hitting the delete button, have a nice day!

You tried to "make" this deck better but when I wrote you're wrong, you lost your fat shit?
Skitt, dear noob, I'm starting to wonder how are you in Obelisk though...
This is a fun deck, and if you somehow tested it you would realize why it has that strange concept in your opinion. -.-
This is the the deck that will have a better and more fun match up with higher tiers, you stupid coments didn't helped at all since you never saw how the deck works and how it's played. Not everyone is a "smart ass piece of shit" like you to play those specified cards in side so spare me your talk please

And as a HERO player...
Probably the best on this Academy since that's the only thing I play in past 2 years, I would tell you, I know how this deck works and what's (not) dead here -.-
Slifer ass noob (yourself) can shut the fuck up and go have fun with Meta, the only thing you know how to play... .|.

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

You tried to "make" this deck better but when I wrote you're wrong, you lost your fat shit?Skitt, dear noob, I'm starting to wonder how are you in Obelisk though...This is a fun deck, and if you somehow tested it you would realize why it has that strange concept in your opinion. -.-
This is the the deck that will have a better and more fun match up with higher tiers, you stupid coments didn't helped at all since you never saw how the deck works and how it's played. Not everyone is a "smart ass piece of shit" like you to play those specified cards in side so spare me your talk please

And as a HERO player...
Probably the best on this Academy since that's the only thing I play in past 2 years, I would tell you, I know how this deck works and what's (not) dead here -.-
Slifer ass noob (yourself) can shut the fuck up and go have fun with Meta, the only thing you know how to play... .|.
Well aren't you a lovely person to talk to, now why don't you go and die in a pit or something? You do not accept anyones advice, in your mind you are the best there ever was, but no! Wait! This world is not spinning around for you; Look around, there are people whom have more experience than you, whom unlike you find this game simple. You my friend think you are a god, and there is no such thing as a god in a luck based card game, go now, live in your world of lies you have created Wink .

more_horiz
Wait what? Im Slifer noob or? I don't play only meta. I requested to be Slifer and don't be so Dormist >.< Im HERO player in real life lol I know every combo in the deck you should accept someone's advice no just say them fu*k you or something like that if you post deck profile here you should expect there will be someone who will critism it. 

Btw sorry about bad English Razz 

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

You tried to "make" this deck better but when I wrote you're wrong, you lost your fat shit?Skitt, dear noob, I'm starting to wonder how are you in Obelisk though...This is a fun deck, and if you somehow tested it you would realize why it has that strange concept in your opinion. -.-

And as a HERO player...

Well aren't you a lovely person to talk to, now why don't you go and die in a pit or something? You do not accept anyones advice, in your mind you are the best there ever was, but no! Wait! This world is not spinning around for you; Look around, there are people whom have more experience than you, whom unlike you find this game simple. You my friend think you are a god, and there is no such thing as a god in a luck based card game, go now, live in your world of lies you have created Wink .

I would accept advices if they are reasonable instead of shit talk...
Now, calm yourself, I see people who are better than me and have more experiance, you're not one of them -.-even if you got that Blue for no reason...

And Yugi, that's just how it is with Skitt, he's only showing off and he gets mad when I correct him or say anything against his opinion -.-

more_horiz
Did I say I'm one of them? Pretty sure I have never said that, you are using your imagination again.I can see you getting far with that deck, it's pretty original and powerful. I'm sorry, Raigeki and Torrential Tribute are the best cards this format, we should play them mained in ever deck! Starlight Road is a must so we could negate those nasty shits! As we only got 3 Gemini Spark targets whom are going to be on field most of the time and whom we recycle easily it's a must! Miracle Fusion, oh that card whom we need to recycle out Gemini Monsters, Zero is rubbish no one needs that shit, Bubbleman is bad as Xyz summoning is for pussies! Lack of Heavy Storm means we need some backrow hate, that is why we play triple Wiretap! It really is an amazing card as Burning Abyss plays by using their traps, not their monsters! Dimensional Prison! Oh that card is amazing banishing Dante and Winda, cards whom we hate. Sam goes with Time-Space Trap Hole whom we use to prevent them from hitting the field, there is also Vanity we use to "negate" Special Summon effects and then use thy beaters to render our opponent useless as we beat them down by cute Loli's and a Shining Pedophile!Oh! The search power and Pot of Duality, enables our deck to keep up with the meta game giving us useful backrow cards we must use in order to win; Our side deck counters more than just two dominant decks, it gets everything out there if we get it our opponent is pretty much done for. Extra Deck enables us outs to many situations, it can't get any better.

I rate this deck 10/10
Go post it as a pro decklist :D !

more_horiz
Skitoritto wrote:
Did I say I'm one of them? Pretty sure I have never said that, you are using your imagination again.I can see you getting far with that deck, it's pretty original and powerful. I'm sorry, Raigeki and Torrential Tribute are the best cards this format, we should play them mained in ever deck! Starlight Road is a must so we could negate those nasty shits! As we only got 3 Gemini Spark targets whom are going to be on field most of the time and whom we recycle easily it's a must! Miracle Fusion, oh that card whom we need to recycle out Gemini Monsters, Zero is rubbish no one needs that shit, Bubbleman is bad as Xyz summoning is for pussies! Lack of Heavy Storm means we need some backrow hate, that is why we play triple Wiretap! It really is an amazing card as Burning Abyss plays by using their traps, not their monsters! Dimensional Prison! Oh that card is amazing banishing Dante and Winda, cards whom we hate. Sam goes with Time-Space Trap Hole whom we use to prevent them from hitting the field, there is also Vanity we use to "negate" Special Summon effects and then use thy beaters to render our opponent useless as we beat them down by cute Loli's and a Shining Pedophile!Oh! The search power and Pot of Duality, enables our deck to keep up with the meta game giving us useful backrow cards we must use in order to win; Our side deck counters more than just two dominant decks, it gets everything out there if we get it our opponent is pretty much done for. Extra Deck enables us outs to many situations, it can't get any better.

I rate this deck 10/10
Go post it as a pro decklist :D !

Indirectly, you said you're better which you're not... You will be maybe after I leave this 4ever...
Since you can't understand that this is fun deck, I don't really care about wins like you do -.-, I stoped playing this game like I did because I don't have any time, you should've stoped talking. I have a lot of other decks that I can use every time I want but I don't, I like playing with HEROes in TCG because it's simply, FUN! I can't search for my screenshots of 2-0 duels I had against Meta and higher Tiers because I win more than anyone else here -.-

-From bottom of my heart: Go outside, get a life, stop being such a pain in the ass, do something, and stop losing your nerves arrguing with "kids"...

more_horiz
Woah! Why so serious?

more_horiz
both of you better stop or ima murder your asses in your sleep, k? GrumpyCat

Last informal warning for both of you

more_horiz
So, to anyone who liked the deck...

Traptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) Bfu8q76

2-0 vs B. Abbys

more_horiz
I played this one on my YGOPro in my phone i raped the AI lel

more_horiz
Traptrix HERO (Train, no hate, pls) CdG4M0R

Owning Shaddolls baby <3
~This is why I was Professor <3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply