Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description [SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia Empty [SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia

more_horiz
Traptrix Rafflesia
Plant-Type Xyz Monster
EARTH
ATK 300 / DEF 2500

[SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia GedDTD0

2 Level 4 monsters
This card with Xyz Materials is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. "Traptrix" monsters you control, except "Traptrix Rafflesia", cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, and cannot be targeted by (your opponent’s?) card effects. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send a "Hole" Normal Trap Card whose activation requirements are met from your Deck to the Graveyard; this effect becomes the effect of that card when activated.

One of the 5 World Premiere cards in OCG's Dimension of Chaos.

description [SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia EmptyRe: [SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia

more_horiz
Generic and the ocg has 2 Bottombless. New castle incoming.

description [SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia EmptyRe: [SCD] [OCG Premiere] Traptrix Rafflesia

more_horiz
I doubt it will be playing that much in OCG.

more_horiz
x1 is okay they have 2 Bottomless and with this they will activate both when they need

more_horiz
Me likey. It's a wall and a free Bottomless/TTHN whenever need be.

more_horiz
yeah this is awesome

more_horiz
Doesn't this basically make the rest of the traptrix archetype unnecessary? I mean, who needs myrmeleo when this exists...

more_horiz
This card doooooeeeee

The art work is my yuri paradise.

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
Doesn't this basically make the rest of the traptrix archetype unnecessary? I mean, who needs myrmeleo when this exists...

Not necessarily.

You need to have 2 level 4s to summon this, you don't need that to summon Myrmeleo and grab your trap.

And that's not even touching on the rest of their abilities.

As for the card its self, I love it! (although I don't love the fact its generic...)

It's a nice wall and any trap hole you need on demand, it also protects her sisters nicely, the art is lovely too! <3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply