Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPure Traptrix EmptyPure Traptrix

more_horiz
Pure Traptrix SGOy9Vk

descriptionPure Traptrix EmptyRe: Pure Traptrix

more_horiz
The build looks great as ever. How has Sacred Tree performed in testing? Oh and have you tried Call at all? It seems like a great idea for this deck.

descriptionPure Traptrix EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Sacred Tree is incredible I can MST forever with it, making Qliptoths QQ everytime they try to use Tool.  And I have no idea what to drop for Haunted, but I def want to fit it in. Also feel like I need to run more Trap Hole's, for Nep's eff, so I might have to fit in a third Trap Hole, and some Spacetime Trap Hole.

Deck Edit: put 3 Deep Dark Trap Hole in side bc it fucks up Shadoll, Hero's, and Pendulums https://i.imgur.com/or0Flb4.png

more_horiz
Yh Tree will be a nice boost for pure Traptrix, I look forward to getting it in the TCG as I may invest in this deck!

I'd personally trade the 2 Mirrors for Calls as I prefer chainable +1s. However I don't feel you need any more Trap Hole's as you deck thin pretty well plus have Myrmeleo searches so you should never be in a particularly bad position.

Oh and the Deep Dark Trap Hole's are definately a good side call I completely forgot them.

descriptionPure Traptrix EmptyTraptrix

more_horiz
Looks and sounds like a great deck, definitely trying this out!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply