Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
darshaqnf
psychoturtle
Luna
Neyr0
Kurpel
unbearable
Neji
Justin Rex
zactheking
xX-Saberboy
Skitoritto
Squishyz
DDS
Anzo
Jv
PowerNova
20 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 Empty2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 IX4hVpq
Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the October Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the November Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of October, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Participants:
Jv1391/JV18/GMT+1
Anzo/Mayrus/GMT+3
Dark Duelist Soul/DarkDuelistSoul/GMT+8
Squishyz/Squishdog/GMT+1
Skitoritto/Skitoritto/GMT+1
xX-Saberboy/xX-SaberBoy/GMT+1
zactheking/zmagr2/GMT+10
Justin Rex/opis34/GMT-4
Neji/!Neji!/GMT-5
unbearable/brianhri/GMT+5
Kurple/GMT+1
Neyr0/GMT+1
Luna/Archtype=Luna/GMT+5
psychoturtle/! ! ! ! ! ! Aldeen!/GMT+2
darshaqnf/GMT-5
Round 1:
http://challonge.com/heyu4ub0
Deadline: October 17th

Last edited by PowerNova on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 7 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
we're either doing it late tomorrow ur saturday my time 

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
The match is still Open Zatch .-. so calm down and anyways you are losing 1-0 so i've added that 1-0 but then I clear it and wait the match end tomorrow.

more_horiz
alu and i agreed to do it on saturday can we 

more_horiz
yes as I said i'm waiting for you 2 to end it Smile

more_horiz
what about neji  and turtle's match and ur's and squish 

more_horiz
Squish seems to be dead. he doesnt answer. turtle and nejin idk. it seems theyll contact and post the result

more_horiz
turt and neji have known each other for a long time 

more_horiz
also @Anzo won rex 2-1 right?
@zatch yes I read they will contact with skype then post the results.

more_horiz
rex won 2-1 

more_horiz
upd

more_horiz
I PMed Neji on FB, we will duel as soon as we can.

more_horiz
Rex won, Jv.

more_horiz
Zatch, Alu, Neji and turtle: I've spoken with anzo, since the deadline is tomorrow we cannot wait any further. You have 24hours from now to finish.
In the case of Alu vs Zatch if you do not finish Alu will win since he has already won 1 single of the match. Sorry zatch but according to anzo we will respect the Deadline.
@Turtle and Neji: if you don't post any result I randomly choose with a software or coin xD
@Squish you havent answer yet or do acticity if in 24 hours this will continue you will DQ and ill get the win.
Cya

more_horiz
Exactly, we cannot extend the deadline any further, we got another tournament coming in 5 days and we don't want to chew more than we can eat.

more_horiz
jv we were going to do it tomorrow anyway its saturday for us

more_horiz
That's great. If you finish your other matchs for the other tournaments will be fine to move on xD

more_horiz
i have tried to contact him and no repond

more_horiz
won 2-0 vs neji

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I CONFIRM HE WONNED(best grammar eu)
I WAS THERE TO CHEER 

AJMO ZADAR  2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 Tornado-zadar1

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
if alu doen't show up tomorrow do i get the win because i have been trying to contact him and he didn't respond and his dn says he hasn't been on dn over a day 

more_horiz
no Zatch, the score atm is 1 - 0 for ALu, you said you made a deal with him to finish it later. So i you cannot contact him you still lose due to that 1-0, you could finish the round that day - Anzo can you confirm to avoid any issue?!. Also if you can duel at this moments you should challenge DDS for the Pro Decklist to move on the round xD and chase Kurpel for the Intermediate 2.

more_horiz
no, alu said to scrap that and redo the whole duel all over again

more_horiz
We must wait Anzo "Judgment" then xD
Also as I said IF you can duel now, Duel DDS to the prodecklist lol

more_horiz
Semi-Finals: Deadline 25 I believe D:

http://challonge.com/heyu4ub0

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 3 L72DARf

Deadline is Arrived Squish is Inactive since start of times lol So he's DQ. NOW Alu vs Zatch they did a single of the match. they were 1-0 but they made a Deal to prospone the Duel. Zatch said that. SO
Anzo Judgment Is Here:
"If ALu agreed to re-do their match before the end of the deadline and yet he failed to come online then give Zac the victory. If ALu didn't agree to re-do the match and decided It's still 1-0 in his favor and YET he failed to continue the match before the deadline then give Zac the victory as well - Zac has been more active more or less and has been always waiting for ALu to come online."

SO Zatch Won.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT)

more_horiz
defeated zactheking 2-0

more_horiz
confirm 

more_horiz
that was fast.

more_horiz
i had a lot of school to do, so i did it quick

more_horiz
Didn't you say to do this on friday/saturday because you can't get on during the week due to school?
What is this?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply