Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
darshaqnf
psychoturtle
Luna
Neyr0
Kurpel
unbearable
Neji
Justin Rex
zactheking
xX-Saberboy
Skitoritto
Squishyz
DDS
Anzo
Jv
PowerNova
20 posters

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 Empty2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 IX4hVpq
Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the October Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the November Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of October, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Participants:
Jv1391/JV18/GMT+1
Anzo/Mayrus/GMT+3
Dark Duelist Soul/DarkDuelistSoul/GMT+8
Squishyz/Squishdog/GMT+1
Skitoritto/Skitoritto/GMT+1
xX-Saberboy/xX-SaberBoy/GMT+1
zactheking/zmagr2/GMT+10
Justin Rex/opis34/GMT-4
Neji/!Neji!/GMT-5
unbearable/brianhri/GMT+5
Kurple/GMT+1
Neyr0/GMT+1
Luna/Archtype=Luna/GMT+5
psychoturtle/! ! ! ! ! ! Aldeen!/GMT+2
darshaqnf/GMT-5
Round 1:
http://challonge.com/heyu4ub0
Deadline: October 17th

Last edited by PowerNova on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 7 times in total

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
i finally get to vs luna 

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
So I'm facing Kurpel round 1 huh

description2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 Worlds Qualifer (October)

more_horiz
Well, I found twice DDS 1 here the other on DN but in both situations He did not anwser my Pms xD
This week-end I cannot duel. So if you read DDS, tell me an hour etc.

more_horiz
lost to opis

more_horiz
Won my duel
https://i.imgur.com/IGp73Rc.png first round of match
https://i.imgur.com/Y17EYRz.png end of second and final duel in match

more_horiz
Beat Saberboy 2-0, ggwp

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Beat Saberboy 2-0, ggwp

confirmed

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Well, I found twice DDS 1 here the other on DN but in both situations He did not anwser my Pms xD
This week-end I cannot duel. So if you read DDS, tell me an hour etc.

Wow, i have like the worst timing ever.. Seriously.

Sorry mate.. People pulling me away from the PC all day :c

We'll find each other in DA chat and get this done :>

more_horiz
I forgot I was in this o.o
lel

Yo PM me when you are free and I'll see if I can make time accordingly.

more_horiz
luna tell me when ur online 

more_horiz
Activity post, sorry for the wait Anzo.
You can contact me on Skype when you want to duel for this ;o.

more_horiz
I always see you online, It shouldn't be an issue getting this done in time.

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
i havn't seen luna on in 4 days 

more_horiz
Skit quit so I guess that's a DQ for him.

more_horiz
what is going to happen to mine and luna's match 

more_horiz
The same thing happens at any given time: Active player receives the win.

more_horiz
cool, so i'll get the win 

more_horiz
My apologies for the inactivity. I know you have quite a few things going on J - let me know if you'd like me to resume hosting.

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/miLpEna.png

more_horiz
Nice match DDS. I got the victory.
2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 EaEvZ2D

I updated the Brackets.
Anzo here too there are so many inactivity so should I DQ the inactive players and Start Round2 after you finish your duel with Skitoritto? after that you can make PowerNova host again.

ROUND 2

2015 Worlds Qualifer (October) - Page 2 1sESPid

http://challonge.com/heyu4ub0

more_horiz
Squishyz I PMed you answer etc

more_horiz
Rex when do I catch you online?

more_horiz
I'm on any day after 6pm est

more_horiz
turtloo
hit me up on skype or fb or something so we can duel :3

more_horiz
sure thing buddy

more_horiz
One my match against anzo 2-1

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
what the fuck when did this happen Jv13991 reported a (2-0) win for ALuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu over Zmagr2.

more_horiz
The scores here says the match between you and Alu haven't been played yet. You got nothing to worry about I'd say.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply