Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry Empty[Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry

more_horiz
[Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry 300px-DigvorzhakKingofHeavyIndustry-YCSW-EN-UR-LE
3 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard, then, if any monsters were sent to the Graveyard by this effect, destroy cards your opponent controls, up to the number of monsters sent.

Remember you can also Xyz Summon this card by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Geargiagear XG".
Voice your opinions about the card below and mention its potential uses that I may have missed.

description[Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry

more_horiz
Waste of a Rank-Up Magic

description[Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry EmptyRe: [Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry

more_horiz
I used to use this card with a costume Umi build I had back in time, summoning this card is quite easy to be honest, and It's so good against the meta decks too, because they run like 20 monsters or something.

description[Single-Card Discussion] Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I used to use this card with a costume Umi build I had back in time, summoning this card is quite easy to be honest, and It's so good against the meta decks too, because they run like 20 monsters or something.

Reason to run lots of monsters is to make them hit the grave for something, this card helps more than it harms your opponent Razz. Like decks in whom you are going to mill 3 Monsters they LOVE AND WANT TO MILL!

more_horiz
Back it up with Trap Cards and you're set to go. It's a 3200 beater that can destroy cards on the field. I say If you don't want to risk filling your opponent's grave with monsters then use it as a finisher where you clear the opp field then end the game.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply