Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat Legendary Cards do you have? EmptyWhat Legendary Cards do you have?

more_horiz
On my main account I have: The Beast, Ysera, Old-Murk Eye, and Maexxna. I had a Golden Cairne Bloodhoof long time ago but I disenchanted it to craft every Murloc.

On my 2nd main account I have Archmage Antonidas.

On some of my others (I have way too many accounts) I have Malygos and Nozdormu.

descriptionWhat Legendary Cards do you have? EmptyRe: What Legendary Cards do you have?

more_horiz
Technically, I've only played 3 games, so I have no Idea what you're talking about lol

descriptionWhat Legendary Cards do you have? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Technically, I've only played 3 games, so I have no Idea what you're talking about lol

Legendary is the highest Card Rarity. There is like a 5% chance I think of getting one from a card pack. The card rarities are: Common,  Rare, Epic, and Legendary. You have the highest chance of getting commons, second highest of getting rares, third highest of Epics, and lowest of Legendaries. When you open a card pack, however, all 5 are never all commons. You're guaranteed to get atleast one rare or higher or more cards per pack.

Common Cards cost 40 dust to craft
Rares cost 100 dust to craft
Epics 400
Legendaries 1600

descriptionWhat Legendary Cards do you have? EmptyRe: What Legendary Cards do you have?

more_horiz
Got noothing on yooooooouuuuuu.
Too newb/unlucky. :<

more_horiz
Got noothing on yooooooouuuuuu.
Too newb/unlucky. :<

more_horiz
Okay, I'm officially hyped for this.

more_horiz
Maexxna is so OP

more_horiz
The only legendarys I have are the ones from Naxx

more_horiz
Maexnna sux. Trump confirmed. Mad (pls dont hate me)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDOR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION."

more_horiz
Legendary cards have a special art or is it the same?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Legendary cards have a special art or is it the same?

They usually have either special animations or distinguishable flavor text/summon dialogue. They also appear orange when you first open the pack that contains them. The innkeeper will even say "Legendary!"

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Maexxna is so OP

Maexxna sucks...

more_horiz
^apparently you do not know how to play her.... she shuts down so many decks >_>

more_horiz
Alrighty~ on my only account I got Lorewalker Cho, Tinkmaster Overspark, Baron Rivendare, Feugen, Stalagg, Golden Gelbin Mekkatorque, Loatheb, Maexxna, The Black Knight, Baron Geddon, Kel'Thuzard, Ragnaros(which I just recently got from a pack), Alexstrasza and the big bad Malygos.
Soo yeah, just until recently the only useful thing I had was The Black Knight, since I haven't got nuff good mage cards to make one with Alexstrasza :/

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
^apparently you do not know how to play her.... she shuts down so many decks >_>

And she's huge Cabal Shadow Priest, Stampeding Kodo, etc. bait. And is of no threat to the enemys health.

more_horiz
I have some epics, not a single legendary lel

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

And she's huge Cabal Shadow Priest, Stampeding Kodo, etc. bait. And is of no threat to the enemys health.

Maexxna in a druid/priest deck is OP, give her health + taunt and watch them die to it wasting their entire hand + field to kill her and then you win.

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

Maexxna in a druid/priest deck is OP, give her health + taunt and watch them die to it wasting their entire hand + field to kill her and then you win.

Its decent in a Druid because Mark of Nature, and Priests can heal it, and Hunters can Houndmaster it, but other than that,, the card is not that good and there are way better 6 mana choices.

more_horiz
Rika Furude wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:
Train Heartnet wrote:

Its decent in a Druid because Mark of Nature, and Priests can heal it, and Hunters can Houndmaster it, but other than that,, the card is not that good and there are way better 6 mana choices.

What N said before was right. Low attack minions are easy pickings. Silence makes this card completely useless. You might as well just play a Stealth Assassin in Rogue.
Not only that, but the value of Maexxna drops due to being played around with. Low health high attack drops are easy to find and are quite common, like any 3/2 or all Zoo decks. Just out-taunting Maexxna and not playing any late game minions is easy to do.

more_horiz
and then your entire board gets Holy Nova-ed

more_horiz
Hope's oppinion of which noone asked for is that she's just slow ;3

more_horiz
Maexxna should've been something unique like Divine Shield+Poison or Taunt+Poison or Charge+Poison

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply