Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAssistant Role - Pro-Deck Lists tester EmptyAssistant Role - Pro-Deck Lists tester

more_horiz
Since I have been placed in charge of Pro-Deck lists I have decided to stream line the process a bit and hire people dedicated to helping this even run smoothly! I would like 2-3 Assistants to work on this with me as deck testers. Because we attempt to keep a higher level of decks in Pro-deck lists I will only accept applications from Ra students or higher.

In your application, explain to me why you are able to identify that a deck should be considered for Pro-deck lists and show me using previous deck lists that you can make sure that the explanation of a pro-deck list matches the deck.

PM applications to me.

descriptionAssistant Role - Pro-Deck Lists tester EmptyRe: Assistant Role - Pro-Deck Lists tester

more_horiz
Pinned.

descriptionAssistant Role - Pro-Deck Lists tester EmptyRe: Assistant Role - Pro-Deck Lists tester

more_horiz
I'll give this a try !

more_horiz
Received Tissue's application. There's a high change you'll get this position.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum