Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionlists of different kinds of staff Emptylists of different kinds of staff

more_horiz
Would be nice if we had quick access to that, like if you clicked one of these it brought you to a list of whoever was in there
lists of different kinds of staff E5Rxs2x
like you could pm a mod a lot faster or something

descriptionlists of different kinds of staff EmptyRe: lists of different kinds of staff

more_horiz
You do know you could just click on the username above that list and PM them from there? In case you do not notice it is sorted by user group.

descriptionlists of different kinds of staff EmptyRe: lists of different kinds of staff

more_horiz
I know but like, different people!

more_horiz
I actually implemented a staff list a long time ago, and it still works right now.

However it's only accessible to staff due to the restrictions we have for groups, but I can see if I change this.

more_horiz
but more important why foolist passed from red to blue

more_horiz
JV wrote:
but more important why foolist passed from red to blue

How did that happen lists of different kinds of staff 3974120512

more_horiz
Us staff already have such list lists of different kinds of staff 1151057309

more_horiz
Why would you need one? lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply