Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDeck Testers assistant job. EmptyDeck Testers assistant job.

more_horiz
For the Pro Decklists, I don't agree with any staff being able to judge a deck. Simply being a staff member doesn't mean you're a great duelist who can use any deck to it's best potential. So, I had the idea that there should be a select few assistants thats job is to test decks submitted for the Pro Decklists, and then either they decide if it's good enough, or they report their results to the admins then the admins make the final decision.

If not, then I think the people who built the decks submitted for pro decklists should test their own deck against whoever is deciding if its good enough, seeing as whoever built the deck should know how to use it better than any1 else, and it's not fair if the decks dont get approved simply bc whoever was testing it didnt use it right.

descriptionDeck Testers assistant job. EmptyRe: Deck Testers assistant job.

more_horiz
He gets his deck list rejected by staff
Wants a new rank made ._.

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
He gets his deck list rejected by staff
Wants a new rank made ._.

Assistant is not a new rank.

more_horiz
*an added job to the assistants.

Yeah because the assistant rank is sooo active. Let's make Dice jar test all the decks ._.

more_horiz
Seriously this is ridiculous. No offense, but this is ridiculous.

N, we don't feel that we're all great duelists just because we're staff, but through the general consensus of the staff who analyzed the decks, we decide whether or not it is good enough for Pro Decklists.

Aside from that, there was some actual testing that did go on. Not all of the staff members tested, but some did and their thoughts were the same generally.

We have given each deck a fair chance so far, so please don't complain about it.

Last edited by Naito Raizu on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:
*an added job to the assistants.

Yeah because the assistant rank is sooo active. Let's make Dice jar test all the decks ._.

I don't think you understand. Every assistant doesn't have the same job. There is no select job for every assistant. This would not make every assistant a deck tester. New ones could be hired.

more_horiz
I know, it's something called trolling. Thought you'd be used to it by now ._. But yeah what Naito said.

more_horiz
whats a pro deck list?

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
whats a pro deck list?

http://www.duelacademy.net/f134-pro-decklists

more_horiz
And what would be the koalafications necessary for such a job... having no idea how to decide who to choose would be unbearable!!!!!

more_horiz
Needaname wrote:
And what would be the koalafications necessary for such a job... having no idea how to decide who to choose would be unbearable!!!!!

That's not your problem, you're not an admin. I've never seen the admins find picking staff unbearable before. They could have people apply.

more_horiz
I like the idea

yall motherfuckers are haters ;d

more_horiz
When you have 10$ in your pocket, you think wisely how to spend them. Of course you put priorities first, like bread and water than clothes and whatnot. By this N, I mean when we have loads of decklists signed up, then we might think of expanding this project by hiring more dedicated members to take care of it. Right now, I don't see that many members post anything there, so there is no need for more staff just to chill and be called staff. Yes, the testing might not be perfect, but I'm pretty sure your deck is also not so perfect, which is one of the reasons it was not accepted.

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply