Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Slonaka
Typical Jew™
Train Heartnet
Jue Viole Grace
Salader
Anzo
Skitoritto
DefinitelyNotXrai
12 posters

description[LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands Empty[LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands

more_horiz
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/azir-emperor-of-the-sands

Nashor's tooth the best item.
If his minions apply on-hit effects, he's going top.

description[LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands EmptyRe: [LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands

more_horiz
Looks like Egyptian God Ra,cool.

description[LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Riot releases champs so fast. SLOW DOWN RITO PLZ. His ULT so cool though.

description[LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands EmptyRe: [LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands

more_horiz
Durude has been revealed.

more_horiz
Inb4 "Nasus, I'm your father".

more_horiz
"Azir, Emperor of the DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU"

more_horiz
seems like a nice zoning champion

more_horiz
since when did train play league ;d

more_horiz
Good point.

Train, you play League?

more_horiz
Looks like upgraded Xin Zhao

more_horiz
Nasus + Xin Zhao = Azir

lel

more_horiz
Totally my new main support. Got some great Disengage with that ult which also can be used as Engage. Like Swap places with guard, flash behind them and ult

more_horiz
Won't work. His ultimate doesn't stop projectiles, means the enemy ADC will still be able to attack you. He's better suited for Jungle in my opinion, all of his abilities should make him a viable pick.

more_horiz
We should all take tips from bronze anzo

more_horiz
I'm Challenger Support.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I'm a challenged Support.

Fixed that for you.

more_horiz
Anzo, you are mentally challenged. Stupid yasuo fan thinking that every wall in the game have to stop auto attacks.

more_horiz
inb4 he's like gnar
Bloody useless unless fed.

Naw. Totes a good AP mid and possible top/support.
Might even have jungle capabilities.

more_horiz
I don't like Yasuo though [LoL] Champion Reveal: Azir, the Emperor of Sands 4204681869

more_horiz
Anzo from now on you shall be known as Bronzo

All in favor say aye

more_horiz
if (bot[1] == "Aye"){
Anzo = Bronzo
}
Did I do it right? I'm trying to show my roots here.
But Aye.

more_horiz
Typical Jew™ wrote:
Anzo from now on you shall be known as Bronzo

All in favor say aye

this made my entire week xDDDD

more_horiz
shut up germy and log into chat sometimes ;d

more_horiz
Germanfag is just angry with meh cuz he knows am supr gewd :>

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Germanfag is just angry with meh cuz he knows am supr gewd :>

Lol. Okay.

more_horiz
Looks like Kayle without the Wings.

more_horiz

more_horiz

more_horiz
Slonaka wrote:

That balance man,too good.

more_horiz
lel, Riot gonna proly fix that quite fast

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply