Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

teaching method

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Jin Kazama
UniqueHope
Naito Raizu
Anzo
darshaqnf
9 posters

descriptionteaching method Emptyteaching method

more_horiz
instead of just reading this stuff have a live duel set the date where people will be notified and host a live teaching event on duel network have one person face the teacher while the rest watch the duel and they teach as they make each move

descriptionteaching method EmptyRe: teaching method

more_horiz
Depends on how many people support this idea. Having a duel with a Professor might not be as satisfactory as you might believe It would. Professors do have a good knowledge of the game, they're good with the game mechanics, and some are good in writing articles. However, dueling and teaching how to duel are two different thing, It might be hard for a teacher to teach something live. Still, this is only my input.

more_horiz
Depends on the Teacher. Some are much more hands on and excel in Teaching others via live demonstrations and such. Others prefer to sit behind their desks, writing articles and research papers to inform people. It'd have to be on a Teacher to Teacher basis.

descriptionteaching method Emptyre

more_horiz
lets say you are teaching how to use certain spell or certain cards period or even a deck itd be to other advantage to watch how to not just use the card but see the effect it has in the duel if that makes any sense or like if your teaching a deck it would be nice to see how this deck runs from someone with experience then us having misplays

descriptionteaching method EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Well what I tend to recommend is that people would watch how the deck they use or decks in general are played. Don't even need a teacher professor for that, ofc answering questions and that wouldn't be possible live, but watching someone random that's high rated helps just as much.

more_horiz
I could do this. I'd teach people the importance of MST and not wasting it on end phases.

more_horiz
OK Jin ya gotta teach that me too teaching method 3974120512

more_horiz
You have to read people. They like bluffing.

more_horiz
Oh OK teaching method 3974120512 I usually don't fall for bluff but well I'll try even more now teaching method 3974120512

more_horiz
darshaqnf wrote:
instead of just reading this stuff have a live duel set the date where people will be notified and host a live teaching event on duel network have one person face the teacher while the rest watch the duel and they teach as they make each move

1. Not everyone can show up at fixed times so many people will miss the desired lessons
2. The watchers chat will become DA chat, random discussions ignoring the duel
3. I would play weird decks and turn it into a netdecking fiesta :D

more_horiz
Who in his sane mind would want to netdeck you :<

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:

Same person who would want to put holes in your flying carpet :D

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

Fervel wants to do that lol.

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

so you're saying no one? :>

more_horiz
Hidalgo™️ wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

Fervel wants to do that lol.

*faervel god damn it
Oh and that whole discussion was aboutsomething else I just wanted to see his deck to be able to counter it during our next duel considering the best way to find a deck's weakness is to use it teaching method 1550756652

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply