Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Paladin/Blue-Eyes Shining Deck Help EmptyDark Paladin/Blue-Eyes Shining Deck Help

more_horiz
Please give me more ideas or a strong deck list

descriptionDark Paladin/Blue-Eyes Shining Deck Help EmptyRe: Dark Paladin/Blue-Eyes Shining Deck Help

more_horiz
... Wait, are you asking for one that incorporates both?

descriptionDark Paladin/Blue-Eyes Shining Deck Help EmptyRe: Dark Paladin/Blue-Eyes Shining Deck Help

more_horiz
Wow this guy is oldschool.

more_horiz
Fluffytots wrote:
Wow this guy is oldschool.

Tch, you're telling me. He already had me build him three decks revolving around the two monsters separately, so that's why I asked if he wanted them combined.

more_horiz
You should buy your own deckshop lol. Make some good DP.

more_horiz
i was meaning one or the other not together. i like Dark Paladin because of his incredibly powerful effect. i cant seem to make a good Dark Paladin deck that incorporates dragons into it, without making DP almost impossible to pull out, though i know it must have the skilled white and black magician, along with my 2 magicians circle.../ I've attempted the blue eyes shining deck, which is nearly impossible with the ban of future fusion. If you want to know why i like old school cards, its because i have a bunch of em, and some of the new cards are too hard to combo, or too confusing, not saying i don't use any new cards but im pretty old school. ive made a DD Monarch deck, a old school warrior beatdown, a zombie lock down, an exodia deck, a e. Hero deck, burn deck, serpent deck, dragon deck, spellcaster, lockdown, dark world, rock/fiend deck. if you would like to see some of my deck recipes, just ask me, or message me.

more_horiz
Right now i dont even have a deck on here, and ive tried getting one, but cant, and i only have 100 dp, though i wouldn't mind a shop, but i need a deck first.
my favorite yugioh series is the first with the god cards.
my favorite monsters are Dark Paladin, blue eyes shining, sacred phoenix of nepthys, and the gods.

more_horiz
First of all: DOUBLE POSTING BAD

BAD MYSTIC

Second: Did you try any of the decks I sent you yet?

more_horiz
yes i did, i placed 5th in a local, i lost to a ankle biter/stall and burn deck
it had 3 stealth birds, 2 locusts, scarabs, vengeful bog spirit, level limit b, solar flare, you get the point. i even tried my dd monarch deck which placed 4th, but i
still lost to him. i need a tournament smiting deck, or a more powerful, modified deck like my dd deck that needs some tuning.

more_horiz
heres my dd deck

Monsters:21

1 golden humunculus
3 dd warrior lady
3 dd survivor
2 dd warrior
1 dd assailant (i have only 1)
1 dd scout plane
1 caius the shadow monarch
1 mobius the frost monarch
1 thestalos the firestorm monarch
1 guardian eatos
1 helios
1 bazoo
1 kycoo
1 banisher of radiance
1 gren maju da eiza
1 dimensional alchemist

Spells:13

1 swords of revealing light
2 soul absorbtion
1 chaos zone
2 dimensional fissure
1 united we stand
1 dark hole
1 mystical space typhoon
1 reinforcement of the army
1 lightning vortex
1 heavy storm
1 ddr

Traps:10

1 ceasefire
1 by order of the emperor
1 kunai with chain
2 dd dynamite
1 mirror force
1 zero force
2 macro cosmos
1 bottomless trap hole
1 torrential tribute

Side deck:8

1 gandora dragon of destruction
1 soul release
1 karma cut
1 dark core
1 kuraz the light monarch
1 inferno tempest
1 macro cosmos
1 dd scout plane

this deck placed 4th in a local tourney
my goal is to get it to place 1st or 2nd

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply