Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight EmptyPimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight

more_horiz
I have played long enough to realize there are not many creative decks, so I have created one that works but it could be better. I would like some advice.

Pimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight Dmk_ud10

Last edited by Nagato, Yuki on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deck updated.)

descriptionPimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Alrighty, so firstly, you can't really use those rituals for anything, they are 100% a "dead draw", so I suggest you take those out.
If you really want to go for blue-eyes, then you might wanna add 1-2 maidens and in order to use them correctly, also something that can target it, for an example "wonder wand".

Overall try to remake how many spells and what spells you use, could also add some staple traps like torrential, warning, bottomless, compuls, d.prison, breakthough and so on.

Since b-eyes is a 3k "beatstick" it might be a good idea to protect it with cards like forbidden lance and wiretap.

While you're at it the last thing is that you could add some good chaos cards, since most of the cards you use are light/dark anyways, so chaos sorcerer, rai-oh, tragoedia, gorz and so on, also veiler and d.d. crow are even better for main decking here in this case.

Use your best judgement and make something that you feel works.

Last edited by UniqueHope on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight EmptyRe: Pimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight

more_horiz
Wow will I get DMK?

descriptionPimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight EmptyRe: Pimp my deck: Dragon Master Knight

more_horiz
BLS Ritual here is there for 2 purposes

-DMK
-trade fodder

purpose of his deck is dmk, taking it out is like......trolololol

anyhow, maybe utilize prisma? it was made for fusion decks like these lul., plus prisma mills ur fusion material into the grave, which gives u access to dragon's mirror. id take out the tour buses for more maiden, if u have blue-eyes, u run maiden, u will rarely ever not c their asses glued together in any deck. maybe add in some fusion gate, could be useful? ill leave the rest up to you for now.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply