Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDragon Master Knight focused Deck EmptyDragon Master Knight focused Deck

more_horiz
Um, as the title says, I built a deck focusing on summoning Dragon Master Knight. I haven't tested it thoroughly myself, used it in a couple of test battles and it fairly keeps a 1-3 turn Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Dragon Master Knight focused Deck Deckli10

I know, the extra deck is kinda empty, I just built this deck a few hours ago, and it's purely for fun. :D But I realized that I could maybe bump this deck out a further more and that's why I posted it here, to have some suggestions on it. Smile

descriptionDragon Master Knight focused Deck EmptyRe: Dragon Master Knight focused Deck

more_horiz
Why not run prisma?

descriptionDragon Master Knight focused Deck EmptyRe: Dragon Master Knight focused Deck

more_horiz
Prisma, Summoner Monk, Swing of Memory, etc,...I will give you the link to me previous Blue-Eyes's fixes. Wait.

more_horiz
no Swamps, Dragon's Mirror, Prisma? Just gave you a couple of suggestions.
3 Dark Bribes!? I don't like that. You run cards to stop your opponent's spells and traps, but a hand amount of cards to protect you from attacks like D-Prison, CED, etc.

more_horiz
Thanks for the suggestions, I changed the deck, perhaps. I don't know if this is bad or worse. Hahaha, I haven't tested this out. Just kinda finished it a while ago. So umm. I don't know it yet. Should I reduce the number of Dragon's Mirror and Black Luster Ritual to bump up for Forbidden Lance?

Dragon Master Knight focused Deck Deckli11

:D

more_horiz
Maybe use Dragunities?

more_horiz
I don't know but I'm don't kinda like dragunities... But I'll try it.
Anyway, I revised the previous one to make it like Lightsworn-ish for draw power. (Read the topic about Draw Engines. XD) Using Solar Recharge to make the deck faster, and using Dragon's Mirror so that I could summon either Blue-Eyes Ultimate or Straight to DMK using King of the Swamps or BLS (The ritual one).

Dragon Master Knight focused Deck Deckli12

Any suggestions for it? :D

more_horiz
Well, there's kinda no suggestions but I'm trying to build the deck on my own. This is the latest revision of the deck.

Dragon Master Knight focused Deck Deckli13

I know this deck is kinda stale, and I'm trying to revive it. But who knows, maybe it could stand out. Hahaha. Anyways, I'm still building it and I really hope to have some suggestions about what to change or something. :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply