Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark World Pimp My Deck EmptyDark World Pimp My Deck

more_horiz
Tell me what you think and give suggestions/ideas to help.
Anything needs to be explain let me know and I will give my reasoning.
Also did not include side deck since I am constantly changing it.

-TylaxeSensei

Contents :

Deck :

descriptionDark World Pimp My Deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Moved to the Right Section "Pimp My Deck".
I will help you if  @galaksii  dont do.
(He/she/It should manage this section)

Last edited by Jv1391 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDark World Pimp My Deck EmptyRe: Dark World Pimp My Deck

more_horiz
o.o this is not right? A discussion about the deck and what it can be used for? Also how do I move a topic lol >.<

more_horiz
A Deck discussion is where we tal discuss of an archetypes : with all cards of that being explained. 

I moved already it to Pimp my deck where you ask to improve your Deck

Last edited by Jv1391 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ah, ok. Thanks

more_horiz
No problems.

more_horiz
For Jv :

But back on track, Sorry I've never played Dark world's so I won't be much help lol but from what I've herd there only good in singles so maybe you don't need to build a side deck Dark World Pimp My Deck 3974120512

more_horiz
I like the idea of what they do and on paper it make seem like they would control very well in this format but after a ton of testing, I usually sac my first game so I can side against the deck I need to defeat and win the remaining 3. Rarely I would win game 1. Everything pluses against this deck as well but it allows me to know what they have and see their next play before they do it which makes this a very suitable deck for controlling the outcome. Although it does require me to have the right cards lol.

more_horiz
Scarm is good but he is not a Dark World. You run a lot of Spell that is good only if you conpensate it by having a right number Of Dark World.

so remove both scarms, since you play skill drain 3 x guide are enough.

Add instead either Pot of duality or Reckless greed.

you can also just run 2 x Skill drain.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Scarm is good but he is not a Dark World. You run a lot of Spell that is good only if you conpensate it by having a right number Of Dark World.

so remove both scarms, since you play skill drain 3 x guide are enough.

Add instead either Pot of duality or Reckless greed.

you can also just run 2 x Skill drain.

Umm.. how? Scarm searches tour guides and browws if need and thins the deck faster, plus I still plus when it send as material to the grave. I tried dualities but dislike if I had grapha in grave. Reckless greed can be debatable.
I personally added scarm just to get off my plays faster or use to trick players for a weird burning abyss deck, but its mainly my tech

more_horiz
Scarm seach during the End Phase. A dark world needs to discard ASAP. since you run a very low numbers of Dark world you must increase the cards that put them into your hand, during your main phases.

also if you have On Skill drain tour seems nearly a dead draw xD

more_horiz
Again, still not is bad. Moving too fast for dw in this format would be reckless. A more control base footing would be more beneficial.
Yes I know tour guide is dead with skill but scram benefits from that fact as well. 
I am not trying say your way is wrong, I feel this would be more useful and from my testing, Scram and/or Trance Archfiend would be my most reliable secondary search source.

I was thinking of misusing a skill drain for 3rd mind crush/MST/reckless. The current version I use only has trouble with Qliphorts and current heroes when I have to side out gates for iron wall.

more_horiz
:V . Then why you posted this if you like that decklist and dont wanna any chances. If you think it is fine that way, just tell me if I can close the topic.

more_horiz
My bad, I need opinions and arguments to help me think about it and to make sure I am not basis over a certain tech. I do want to make changes but I am looking for something that can edge the meta game, mainly against qlips or heroes, since those are the match-ups I not confidence in since my ratios against those deck is 40:60.

more_horiz
Just add the Virus to destroy all the Spell Cards: Saqlifice, Art, Mask Change, Hero Call etc.
Main Deck Deck Lockdown like you did with Mind Crush.

more_horiz
I had experience with DW but I never liked playing them because of their awful artwork O:
Anyway...

It looks solid in my opinion, I already see how it works and it makes your opponent salty. Draged down into the Grave, then you hit them as hard as you can with Mind Crush. That's why I would play it at 3 and I would ditch Snatch Steal. Also, I would find a way to Main that Virus :3

more_horiz
Lol, no Allure?

more_horiz
Allure is kind of conflicting when I have one monster in my hand most of the time.

more_horiz
:v . you refused all the opinions xD so just say I'm fin with this decklist

more_horiz
In my opinion skill drain should be a sidedeck card this format because many metadecks actually run it (qli,yang zing). Tour G + scarm plays into dante into milling grapha can be powerful and since dark worlds almost never go to the extra deck except for rank 8s you might fit in one astral force for that pleiades/volcasaur surprise party.Dragged downs are like mandatory cards in any DW deck also I'd cut down mind crush to 2 since you never want to draw 3 in a single game and get allure since it will be live 80% of the time also you can tour guide->leviair->get what you banished->grapha from grave etc

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
In my opinion skill drain should be a sidedeck card this format because many metadecks actually run it (qli,yang zing). Tour G + scarm plays into dante into milling grapha can be powerful and since dark worlds almost never go to the extra deck except for rank 8s you might fit in one astral force for that pleiades/volcasaur surprise party.Dragged downs are like mandatory cards in any DW deck also I'd cut down mind crush to 2 since you never want to draw 3 in a single game and get allure since it will be live 80% of the time also you can tour guide->leviair->get what you banished->grapha from grave etc

Skill Drain is awesome as much as it is bad in here.

more_horiz
If you draw it versus qli or yang zing skill drain's effect changes to = lose 1000 lp and when you do you cant use tour guides or your extra deck cards tho your opponent can do whatever he likes.

more_horiz
If you draw it vs Qli you dont active it -.-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply