Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLightsworns for the New Format EmptyLightsworns for the New Format

more_horiz
Okay,i worked on this build much time,so here is it.The test was really good,although lumina and charge are limited first games after the first turn i had 23-28 cards which means the mill still is good,and also i won with 2-0 vs zombies.So any fixes?
https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/1114ku8.jpg

descriptionLightsworns for the New Format EmptyRe: Lightsworns for the New Format

more_horiz
2- Crows
1- coth
1- Monster rein.
1- Kycoo 2 or nothing
2- Gold sar. (put it on side)

1+ Needlebug nest
1+ Wulf
1+ Beckoning Light
1+ CS
1+ DaD
1+ Burial from DD
1+ Mirror force

Edit : Unkown .. Raiza/caius i don't think they'll fit here in this deck.. since LS is all about luck milling the right cards. also caius/raiza can be dead draw since lumina is limited and u wont sworm the field much. Also this deck focus on light/dark monsters and yes add allure.I'd say let shiny black c at 2 or max it. Target for allure, DaD, CS Really useful imo. And you are missing the important cards here !!!. DaD and CS add them for sure. Follow my fixes and test it and tell me ;].

Last edited by Sam Tisdale on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionLightsworns for the New Format EmptyRe: Lightsworns for the New Format

more_horiz
This won't function as a major deck IMO. Since Lumina is limited you need to put Celestia at 3 since it becomes the best LS card after Lumina.
I would also take out the Crows and Shiny Blacks and keep em' on side, which is where they belong, same for D.D. Kycoo.
And take out one Gold Sar. You should add in CS too. Also, it won't hurt to add 2 Caius/Raiza if you do add Dandylion. And you need Allure for sure.

more_horiz
hmm my fixes :
-1 Kycoo
-1 Gold Sarcs
-2 Crows
-2 Shiny Black C
-1 Monster Reincartion

+2 Shield Warrior
+1 Celestia
+1 Needlebug nest
+1 Mirror Force
+1 Brain Control

I hope i helped...Good Luck
+1 Beckoning

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply