Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description4 All-Out Attacks OTK Decks Empty4 All-Out Attacks OTK Decks

more_horiz
~Topic Closed~

Last edited by shafi5557 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 17 times in total

description4 All-Out Attacks OTK Decks EmptyRe: 4 All-Out Attacks OTK Decks

more_horiz
With only MJ#2 and Needle Worm you will infinite loop since your opponent doesn't lose unless he DRAWS when he has nothing in the deck. If you infinite loop like that in a tournie it results in YOU being DQ'd. You need Hiro's Shadow Scout and MJ#1. Your monster lineup should be:

3x Morphing Jar #2
3x Needle Worm
2x Hiro's Shadow Scout
1x Morphing Jar

Having more monsters is also necessary so that you have better chances of actually drawing them to start your combo.

Using some stall cards is ok, but using a bunch like you are will get you into trouble fast because your opponent is simply going to clear the field and then attack you and that will be the end of the game. You need more draw engines, especially Upstart Goblin should be an OBVIOUS one to have in 3's. You don't care about your opponent's LP and having 3x Upstart Goblin is the same as running a 37-card deck.

Another HUGE card you are missing is The Shallow Grave, which should also be in 3's in this deck! It allows you to set a monster, activate Shallow Grave, summon 1 of the monsters you pitched for Card/Hand Destruction or that got destroyed earlier, and then flip All-Out Attacks to start your combo with 2 monsters on the field.

more_horiz
edited

thanks

more_horiz
Again, don't use more than 40 cards. The WHOLE POINT of Upstart Goblin is to let you use a 37-card deck for improved consistency. You can easily drop Scapegoat and Thunder of Ruler.

more_horiz
how can it be otk if there is so many monster

I thought is was meant to be 1,2 or 3 jars #2 and 1 other monster

more_horiz
The goal is to have a MJ#2 and 1 or 2 other monsters. Once you accomplish that, you set off All-Out Attacks and use the effects before returning to the deck and summoning 2-3 more monsters. If a MJ#2 is 1 of those monsters, you get to use their effects and again send them back to the deck and continue the cycle. With 1/3 of your monsters being MJ#2, the chances of summoning another are still very good if you started with 3 monsters. The problem with using a bare minimum number of monsters is that you don't have enough draw engines to draw into them, and if you don't ever draw into them you have no way to win the duel.

more_horiz
Off topic Now there are 4 decks because of the Read da rulez
Its all rant because of 4 All-Out Attacks OTK Decks 736568 but try to fix all ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Decks

Edit: I thought of putting battle
mania in the 2nd deck.

Edit: I thought of putting a 3rd Cat of
Ill Oamn and Second Coin Toss in the 2nd Deck.

Edit: Added
Tytannial, Princess of Camellias in the third deck

Edit: added another Tytannial, Princess of Camellias in the third deck

I just thought of something if i can summon a good att monster like
tytannial with 2800 att then use black garden the att of other monster
will be halved meaning if my opp wants to destroy tytannial they have to
summon at least something that is 2850 att

original 5700 att

I can easily protect my field and tytannial from being destroyed by
other cards like mist body, field barrier etc.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply