Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNeed help with two decks EmptyNeed help with two decks

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/rbkqO.png

https://i.imgur.com/KpGIb.png
I dont feel like listing them all.

descriptionNeed help with two decks EmptyRe: Need help with two decks

more_horiz
hi ok sofor your crystal beast deck the first thing i noticed was that they were all over the place not a problem but it just makes it easier if they were nice and organized just for future refrence, now on to the fixing the next thing i noticed was to many boss monsters and its overall just a bit random but ill set you up with some stuff that helped me when i was building mine

step 1: pick a boss monster,
now for crystal beasts people usually tend to build the deck around one of three boss monsters these being
Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon
Hamon, lord of striking thunder
or
Malefic Cyber-End Dragon
now they all have their merits and my favorite would have to be Hamon just because the rainbow dragons require to much to summon them
but malefic cyber-end is the easiest to summon but makes it so that they cant attack so its kinda up to you

step 2: assembling the crystals
the main crystals are the only ones you need to run and those would be
Crystal beast Saphire pegasus (run 3 this card is a must)
crystal beast topaz tiger (run 2-3)
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (run 2-3)
and
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle (run 1-2)
now these are the only crystals you need to run and the numbers are just a suggestion but you should only run these unless you choose for your boss monster to be rainbow dragon

Step 3: crystal spells
now the crystal beasts have alot of spell and trap support but alot of these cards are either slow or useless so heres what i suggest

rare value; this card gives the deck draw power so itll speed up your deck at the cost of a crystal (run 1-2 one works fine though)
ancient city rainbow ruins; this card is a must at 3 itll help you alot like alot alot
crystal abundance; (run 0-1) it helps but its very costly
crystal beacon (2-3)
crystal blessing (0-1) this card is very unneeded
crystal release (2-3) this card works wonders it gives your crystals a power boost and itll give you a second crystal when its destroyed

step 4: crystal traps
i wouldnt bother running the crystal beast traps there pretty bad and take up spac where your crystals can chill

this is all the help i can give you off the top of my head but ill try and find the crystal beast discussion on pojo itll help you alot more and give more insight but i hope i helped a little hahah
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply