Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI need an answer, mature minds only EmptyI need an answer, mature minds only

more_horiz
I know the subject is not something to joke about, but this is not a joke, this is a serious question, and have had for a few weeks:

If you had 2 rapists in 1 room, and both wanted to rape each other, is it still technically considered "rape"?

descriptionI need an answer, mature minds only EmptyRe: I need an answer, mature minds only

more_horiz
Yes.

descriptionI need an answer, mature minds only EmptyRe: I need an answer, mature minds only

more_horiz
Yes, because they might not like it getting it done to them

more_horiz
Thanks guys

more_horiz
To give more reasoning, the rape can be considered rape at any time as long as one person doesn't give their consent, or decides however many months later that they didn't actually give consent for the sexual events that occurred.

more_horiz
Rape is rape. It can't be considered anything else.

more_horiz
If two rapist are in the same room and they both wants to rape each other then it's called Sex, I don't see why go far and still call it rape.

descriptionI need an answer, mature minds only EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
If two rapist are in the same room and they both wants to rape each other then it's called Sex, I don't see why go far and still call it rape.

Unless one of them, at any time, rescinds their consent. At least, according to the rape laws of the United States, which quite frankly, are rather stupid.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:

Unless one of them, at any time, rescinds their consent. At least, according to the rape laws of the United States, which quite frankly, are rather stupid.

I agree with Naito

more_horiz
I don't study law. But the way I see it is that it depends on the second person's reaction to the first's, for instance, if the first person made a move, the second person has two ways to respond to this; first would be to accept what's going on and volunteer to participate in whatever going on; or reject it and only in this case - in my opinion - it's considered rape.

Last edited by Anzobuse on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
O_O

more_horiz
Angry Dueling Nerd wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:

I agree with Naito

How's this for positively ridiculous?

Consent can be rescinded at any time, even years after the sexual encounter has taken place, and the so called rapist can still be persecuted to the full extent of the law.

In California State, laws have been put in place that require two University students to sign a contract stating their consent, prior to any sexual activity.

Not only this, but laws within the United States declare that, since an intoxicated individual cannot give consent, anything remotely sexual done to them, such as a hug or a kiss, is considered rape and is punishable by the law as such.

I can go on and on, but I won't bore you.

And in response to Anzo, yes, that would make sense. I would see that as such. Unfortunately, however, the law of the United States does not. It's pretty fucking ridiculous.

more_horiz
What kind of question is this o.O ?!

more_horiz
United States laws are ass backwards.

more_horiz
Not only that, but males are forced to pay child support if the woman makes a successful case for it (which isn't difficult at all). So if an underage male was raped by an older woman, and she got pregnant, she could still sue him for child support. Even if he's like, 12. Legal fees alone total way more than they should for this kind of case.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply