Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Arena (RtF)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Angry Dueling Nerd
Naito Raizu
Azure King
Dice Jar
lord drakus
Jain vi Bookshelvia
jjh927
11 posters

descriptionThe Arena (RtF) - Page 2 EmptyThe Arena (RtF)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The Arena

The arena is, from your point of view, a large dome, with a perfectly flat surface for the floor. However, due to your past experience as a gladiator, you know full well that the round curves of the walls can lower as the arena practically transforms from a lifeless room into a colosseum full of people, shouting and screaming for their favourite to win. The inner workings of the arena are largely a mystery to you, but you're certain they can do far more than the many weird happenings you have seen in your time here.

Area Effect Table :

descriptionThe Arena (RtF) - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Hic.

Suika stumbles back into the arena, looking around with narrowed eyes.

"'Eyyy", She turned back towards the doorway. "Ish dish wher' I'ma shupposhed ta be?"

She kept looking at the vacant spot, nodding at every other moment in contemplation.

"Uh huh. I getcha."

Suika hiccuped and then belched deeply, the sound carrying throughout the area.

Wiping the spittle off her lips, she whooped and ran to the center of the arena. "Olly olly oxen free!"

(Open challenge, wagering 200 Tokens, Deck: Bujin)

more_horiz
Soyuku hears a voice and then turns around while jumping 3 feet in the air because she did not expect anyone near her
after quick analisis Soyuku see's that it is Verginia and then replys with a shakiness "Oh... Hello, oh umm.. my story, you probibly won't believe me cause it sounds far fetched and bazare; if I told you"
after giving a big sigh to gather her mind from what just happened with the spirit and being slightly startled she thinks to her self while trying not to apear in deep thought "I hope I am not challanged, cause I just want to find an easier way to get tokens... but this lady seems nice" with that Soyuku holds out her hand offeringly for a hand shake and says "Pardon me for not being curdious but my name is Soyuku Fudo, how are you" 
"shit" Soyuku says in her head along with "I slipped it out, my last name is to be kept secret until I meet my Father now I am screw'd" while trying to keep calm

descriptionThe Arena (RtF) - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Arena (RtF)

more_horiz
Elvedui enters the arena and realizes there are more people around than usual;He moves toward his usual spot.Itis where his 1st duel took place...and he can never forget that day;It was when he realized he has to fight for his food;He starts moving around  and staring at walls as it looks like he's having a really long flashback.

more_horiz
Leon proceeds to leave the Arena and goes to the garden

more_horiz
Rika has arrived at the Arena.

"Should I go up to someone and challenge them, or should I wait for someone to come to me...?" she asked herself.
She looked around, then sat down, kicking her legs in boredom, as the wind blew her long hair. "I guess I'll just wait for someone to come to me. They'll think 'omg a little girl like her is here? Easy win!' then I'll pull out my scythe and kick their ass."
So Rika waits for someone to come.

more_horiz
"Gah! Waiting is boring! I must kill my boredom!" said Rika, jolting up to her feet, and grabbing her scythe.
Rika casually strolled about in the Arena, and encountered the drunken Suika.

"Oh? I've finally found someone. You, be my first victim please? nipaa~"
Deck: Gadgets, 200 wager

Last edited by Rika Furude on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The member 'Rika Furude' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
The Arena (RtF) - Page 2 3d-dic10
Result :
The Arena (RtF) - Page 2 One-th10

more_horiz
"Whoo!" Suika hollered. "Vittory drink!"

She brought her gourd to her lips and tilted her head back, gulping down heartily. She teetered to and fro, wobbling as she kept drinking.

She let her lips loose from the gourd, sighing in satisfaction. Idly scratching her right horn, she offered her left hand to her opponent. 

"That washt fun!" Suika beamed.

more_horiz
Soyuku Sees that challange between Suika and Rika about to comence, and then see's that rika is only a little girl now thinking "Okay she has to be good to have a scythe but what deck does she run, ?I know first hand the younger and smaller the duelist, the more powerful they are in terms of skill"
*yawn*
Soyuku suddenly feels tired and falls asleep on the spectator bench

more_horiz
After coming to, Soyuku wondered how long she was sleeping, so she look at her duel disk and she saw she had slept for 4 hours.
Now revitalized and awake, she looks around to see only a hand full of people.
Soyuku Gets up and then the spirit in the deck deck said "go to the garden and talk to Yuki, then go to the graveyard and hallway, then go back to the cell and talk to that man and hopefully you can get info for on challengers"
with that Soyuku Fudo heads to the garden

more_horiz
"Tch...I lost..." Rika said to hersherself. "I may have magic and my scythe, but everyone else here is way older than me and atleast twice my size. Gotta be more careful next time..."

more_horiz
Hearing something about "statue"and"250coins" and finding no opponents here,Elvedui heads to the location of the statue.

more_horiz
Walks into arena So this is the arena.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply