Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
PowerNova
UniqueHope
Linda-Senpai
Centrik
Black*5tar
Anzo
lord drakus
LòKóS
12 posters

pollWho shall be the next Supreme King?

Power Nova
78%
spottysn1per
22%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! - Page 2 EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Rika Furude!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
Nova wins by default~! x3

by being inactive?

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Why not ^-^ He was chosen by the community, it would just make sense

more_horiz
(at rika)
wow you are an impatient one.
Nova has a very busy schedule so it is not his fault, also he said and I quote "I will be able to duel from 5 pm on during weekdays, and anytime during weekends." therefore you have to plan a duel ahead of time.

more_horiz
So, are you guys dueling in TCG+OCG? Smile

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

more_horiz
How about having each other's Skype again?

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

Rules do not imply what card pool they are obliged to use,you can check them out here.I guess they are going to use OCG-TCG because it's N we're talking about.Also rules imply that they have to record the duel and upload it to YouTube or any of it's clones as stated in rule 7#.They also require a "cameraman"as stated in rule 8#,and they can't start the match unless camerman is there stated in rule 9#

more_horiz
Hidalgo™️ wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

Rules do not imply what card pool they are obliged to use,you can check them out here.I guess they are going to use OCG-TCG because it's N we're talking about.Also rules imply that they have to record the duel and upload it to YouTube or any of it's clones as stated in rule 7#.They also require a "cameraman"as stated in rule 8#,and they can't start the match unless camerman is there stated in rule 9#

-.-

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: June Voting!

more_horiz
My Skype is ill_will_25

more_horiz
xxlindaxx11

more_horiz
insert activity post here

more_horiz
Tomorrow evening at 7pm (GMT-5) because just hoping to catch each other ain't working.

more_horiz
well we're both on right now

more_horiz
I dominated 2-0 gg. Your Supreme King remains supreme

more_horiz
More like given an easy win lol, but yea confirming my loss to N

more_horiz
NVM

more_horiz
Alright DP awarded,

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply