Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow to get the glowing effect? EmptyHow to get the glowing effect?

more_horiz
I was wondering how everyone has that glow over the whole photo to make it look more finialized.

Like on my sig it's kinda flat and It would be cool to bring out the lighter colors.

descriptionHow to get the glowing effect? EmptyRe: How to get the glowing effect?

more_horiz
By glowing effect you mean some gay magical sparks around the body to make one look like it has magic? I don't know if AP Riven is k.

descriptionHow to get the glowing effect? EmptyRe: How to get the glowing effect?

more_horiz
ask gfxer for sumthing like this stuff

more_horiz
I don't quite understand what you mean, can you post an example of a signature that has that sort of effects?

more_horiz
whoa gfxer cant help ya xD
maybe,.. that thing on blending option

more_horiz
Like on Virus' first sig the light blues look like they are glowing, and the glow is effecting the surroundings. Would that just be an overlay layer of blue?

descriptionHow to get the glowing effect? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Radial gradient with overlay or 20-60% opacity/transparency ^-^

more_horiz
u know nothing about GFX hope D:

more_horiz
Yup, agreed >:3

more_horiz
Normal rounded brush, opacity somewhere around 70% and then set to pin light, or hard light depends on which fits better. Note that your brush color much be "close" to where you're placing it so it gives the correct type of glow.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
By glowing effect you mean some gay magical sparks around the body to make one look like it has magic? I don't know if AP Riven is k.

>mfw that isn't Riven

more_horiz
He prolly doesnt know wat Riven is, he got owned to one in his lane and though it was Ap riven duh

more_horiz
It is Riven haha its a rendered fan art of her Razz

more_horiz
That's Redeemed Riven just so you know.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
That's Redeemed Riven just so you know.

yepers

more_horiz
Oh, That's a legit Riven?

more_horiz
Wow An.

How to get the glowing effect? K_den11

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply