Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Newest Deck EmptyMy Newest Deck

more_horiz
I Just Constructed this and wanted to know what you guys thought https://i.imgur.com/T9vrofJ.png

descriptionMy Newest Deck EmptyRe: My Newest Deck

more_horiz
First, could Luna get a deck list as Luna doesn't recognize some of those cards (specifically those three light and two dark attribute monsters in the second row and those three trap cards after mirror force in the fourth row). Second, your side and extra deck are still incomplete. Third, how are you summoning Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger? Luna only sees rank 4's. Fourth, what is the deck's strategy? Luna has trouble figuring out what you are trying to do with the deck aside from attempting to summon Rank 4's which Luna isn't sure how reliable you can do it.

more_horiz
Luna the cards you don't know are; Barrier Statue of the Heavens, Barrier Statue of the Abyss and Prideful Roar.

As for how the deck strategy this must be an Anti-Meta deck. I don't see how you could confuse this as something to pop out rank 4's.

Now for my opinion. I like it in some ways, it's simplistic and can get some decent locks on. However you run some cards you don't need. I recommend fully deciding what you want as the key part of the deck. As it's a bit of a jumble still and in todays game you wouldn't stand a chance against most decks.

I'll guess it's an IRL build though and that you have a budget that restricts your extra and side a lot. Simple answer is don't play matches if you can't afford a proper side. The extra needs work as you want some decent rank 4 options but it's obviously not made to churn them out.

All in all nice start, you now need to refine the idea. When you do I can give some more advice to try and get the deck up a bit in standard. As a good Anti-Meta deck can be competitive when built and used well. Smile

more_horiz
Your local meta plays Goat Control?If they do this isn't the deck you should be using.
In the TCG format everything happens in the Main Phase 1,and because of that you need Effect Negation,Summon Negation,Removal,Disable.Statues can't work unless you are playing them in Harpies,Infernity,Blackwings and Rock Stun decks,as you can't protect them.Instead of playing them you should play Ice Hand and Fire Hand,as they are the best removal cards of the format.If you want to play Traptrix then play minimum of 3 Traptrix,2 Trap Searchers and 1 Reviver.Kycoo's not usefull as no decks today stack the gravayard,cept for plants and Dragons that is.
To put this long story to an end:
Your deck's a mash of random cards that "stun",they have nothing in common cept for being rocks with ability to do little harm to your opponent.FIX that!

more_horiz
spottysn1per wrote:
Luna the cards you don't know are; Barrier Statue of the Heavens, Barrier Statue of the Abyss and Prideful Roar.

As for how the deck strategy this must be an Anti-Meta deck. I don't see how you could confuse this as something to pop out rank 4's.

In Luna's defense, Luna hasn't seen an anti-meta deck for at least half a year, if not more. And the rank 4's in the extra deck made Luna wonder a bit.

While you could just play singles if you can't afford a good side deck, you could probably find some decent side deck cards for a relatively cheap price. Plus, it is more fun to play matches in Luna's opinion as siding cards adds another dynamic to the game. System Down, for example, can hit Geargia very hard and is a rather cheap card. Just do some research and find cards that check/counter specific things.

Still though, why is Gaia in the deck? Luna can't see how you would summon him as you currently lack any rank 5's or 6's.

more_horiz
Luna wrote:
spottysn1per wrote:

In Luna's defense, Luna hasn't seen an anti-meta deck for at least half a year, if not more. And the rank 4's in the extra deck made Luna wonder a bit.

While you could just play singles if you can't afford a good side deck, you could probably find some decent side deck cards for a relatively cheap price. Plus, it is more fun to play matches in Luna's opinion as siding cards adds another dynamic to the game. System Down, for example, can hit Geargia very hard and is a rather cheap card. Just do some research and find cards that check/counter specific things.

Still though, why is Gaia in the deck? Luna can't see how you would summon him as you currently lack any rank 5's or 6's.

He's maybe planing to add Mind Control and with it to steal Rank 5-6 then go into Gaia.Or it's his "champion",his deck is something an newbie player would make.I think he should try Skill Drain stun decks first,as they are nice into for new Stun players :D.

more_horiz
Gaia Charger is in the deck because he is probably on a budget. He probably pulled it in a pack some time and is just using it to bulk up the extra. I mean tbh if I was on a budget I'd get playsets of crap like Wind-Up Zenmaister to fill my extra to 15 so people don't know your on a udget or a scrub.

You can make a budget side. I personally see it as a waste of money though unless you have to play matches in which case it's your only option.

As for some ideas to completely change the deck up and make it better, listen to Ophion (Skit when did you change your name?!)

more_horiz
spottysn1per wrote:
Gaia Charger is in the deck because he is probably on a budget. He probably pulled it in a pack some time and is just using it to bulk up the extra. I mean tbh if I was on a budget I'd get playsets of crap like Wind-Up Zenmaister to fill my extra to 15 so people don't know your on a udget or a scrub.

You can make a budget side. I personally see it as a waste of money though unless you have to play matches in which case it's your only option.

As for some ideas to completely change the deck up and make it better, listen to Ophion (Skit when did you change your name?!)
Like 3 days ago.
If it's a budget build please let me know what cards you have,so we could do something.
If filling your extra deck is what you want you should just put in bunch of old fusion monsters with no effects,they are pretty cheap like 0.02 $ or something?

more_horiz
Nice deck it will go far!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply