Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionN's newest sig EmptyN's newest sig

more_horiz
N's newest sig 2csgzh2

descriptionN's newest sig EmptyRe: N's newest sig

more_horiz
nothing special , it is just a render + bg + name

so 2/10

more_horiz
agreed with mouzou... some of your other works are better

more_horiz
mouzou wrote:
nothing special , it is just a render + bg + name

so 2/10

no it isnt, I added effects and C4Ds .-.

more_horiz
adding them is something and make them show on the signature is another , since neither me or Wyrmking see this , then you should rework on it a bit more

more_horiz
Not sure where is the C4D at exactly, If there is one, It could be the little white dots? Anyway, Text is not impressive at all, Renders aren't rendered with caution, the background is acceptable, however, with such a background, you need to do more studies of the light, and where it should come from. Since usually, in the space - i think the BG represents the space - the light, if there is one, should be equally balanced from all directions, or strictly visible from the middle of the signature, that's to give the feeling that the space behind them is giving all of the light, of course while concerning the renders location.

more_horiz
Anzo, I do not comprehend any of that.

Anyway, cuz im a - I'm so happy, it's unbelievable - boss, I made myself admin of my computer, so I can get photoshop now :D

more_horiz
N wrote:
Anzo, I do not comprehend any of that.

Anyway, because I, (Side note: Seriously, how are you a teacher again?), pestered DMK for 2+ hours, he helped me make myself admin of my computer, so I can get photoshop now :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum