Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Anzo
Gremlin
Kandy.JPEG
Centrik
Virus
LòKóS
10 posters

pollWho shall be the next Supreme King?

Gremlin
40%
Centrik
13%
Amy Kool
20%
Skitler/Sitnica
7%
UniqueHope
13%
Mr.Kandy (Aboosed)
0%
Naito Raizu
7%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! - Page 2 EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Virus! (He is not deadly don't worry Wink)

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

more_horiz
I'm like un-informed but since when staffers can be supreme king?

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

more_horiz
Professors and assistant are able to be nominated.

more_horiz
Congratz Grem.

more_horiz
Congratz Grem. You really deserved it.

more_horiz
thats true

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
I'm like un-informed but since when staffers can be supreme king?

new asspulled rule that was never announced

more_horiz
werent teachers and assistants always allowed?

more_horiz
Just don't mind everything and win the voting Grem.

more_horiz
I already won the voting centrik

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
werent teachers and assistants always allowed?

No, only assistants were

more_horiz
may as well just make me the king virus hasnt been on in over a week

more_horiz
im On, Now :>

more_horiz
i win the duel :>
2-1

Luck are in my side xD
sorry for double post xD

more_horiz
that was a surpreme king duel? I thought it was a regular duel I didnt even know zelkrof was you until half way into the match if it was made clear what it was I would of used a better deck so nope doesnt count

Last edited by Gremlin on Sat May 24, 2014 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
staph lying Gremlin :<
The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! - Page 2 Untitl15

more_horiz
I was saying ok to you saying you needed help I alwats help randoms im a great guy

more_horiz
its ur name Oh Shit

more_horiz
so theres plenty of people who know my name as gremlin so that proves nothing stop spamming bhy the way they work really hard to keep these threads in order they all deserve better then that

more_horiz
DDDDDDDDDDDD:

i cant beat you with words :<

The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! - Page 2 110

more_horiz
nice photoshop im done with this though if you really want this title bad enough to go through all this stuff then sure it doesnt matter anyways so good luck with it

more_horiz
You and your lieeees DDDDDDDDDDD:
i cant keep up with ur lies :<

more_horiz
Well there is proof that it was a duel for SK which is enough. Virus keeps his title!

DP awarded,

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply