Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWho should be the next Supreme King Challenger?

WyrmKing
7%
Kurono
11%
Kairi
14%
TricksterPDH5
11%
Graphic_H3R0
14%
Xerneas
25%
Salader
4%
Blackleg Sanji
5%
XraishonX
7%
Kenon
4%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23)

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4
Voting for the next Supreme King challenger has begun! The winner will get to face the current Supreme King (Germanfap23) and challenge him for the title! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by LoveTaker on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23)

more_horiz
I have no votes. cheers

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23)

more_horiz
center the fucking picture...

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) Tumblr_m7906nZ2oQ1ql9elso1_500

more_horiz
Why only one vote for me :'(

more_horiz
Why no-one vote for me either .__.

more_horiz
How did I even get 2 votes :/

more_horiz
Who's the current Supreme King?

more_horiz
germani

more_horiz
Vote for me and you're all welcome to my coronation

more_horiz
I get to go to your coronation?
-changes vote-

more_horiz
Meh I'll vote myself Oh Shit

Jk voted N :p

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) 8PRQz4E

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) 2d0e89z

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) Vote%2Bfor%2BNobody

I am just spamming pictures from the web at this point :I

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) Vote%2Bfor%2BNobody

I am just spamming pictures from the web at this point :I

This one is stupidly brilliant.

more_horiz
The voting stage is over! The winner and next Supreme King challenger is: Xerneas! For those of you who didn't win this month, don't be discouraged! You can be nominated again for June, if you are worthy.

All that remains is the challenge: Xerneas vs Germanfap23!

more_horiz
At least I had the best advertising campaign :I

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
At least I had the best advertising campaign :I

No you didn't.

more_horiz
Xerneas and I have both agreed to duel to the following rules: tcg only, no burn, stall, mill, ftk, mermails, e-drags, and prophecy

good luck ill duel either during my trip if i have wifi, or when i return on sunday

more_horiz
Yup we'll play by those rules

more_horiz
I have defeated Germanfap 2-0 and brought home my title. Now you can all come to my coronation!

Our duel video will be posted as soon as its done rendering and uploading

more_horiz
gg i lost The Quest for the Supreme King: April-May Voting (LoveTaker vs Germanfap23) 3974120512

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply