Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Anzo
Gremlin
Kandy.JPEG
Centrik
Virus
LòKóS
10 posters

pollWho shall be the next Supreme King?

Gremlin
40%
Centrik
13%
Amy Kool
20%
Skitler/Sitnica
7%
UniqueHope
13%
Mr.Kandy (Aboosed)
0%
Naito Raizu
7%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

more_horiz
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King Virus! (He is not deadly don't worry Wink)

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

more_horiz
D:,.. i'm deadly :<

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting! EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: April Voting!

more_horiz
Look how I feel.

more_horiz
Shouldnt even be on there>

more_horiz
keep voting everybody

more_horiz
I'll go with my Hope.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I'll go with my Hope.

What the heck is wrong with u guys...hope has done nothing but get 2-0'd this month.

imma vote for no one cuz none of them have done anything

more_horiz
I can vote for whoever I want.

more_horiz
Hellyea!! Anzo <3 just you wait, imma kick rika's butt!

more_horiz
meh this event has lots its prestiege and become completey subjective anyway

more_horiz
seems like im the best one up there so think about it people

more_horiz
true that. *votes for Gremlin*

more_horiz
Go Grem!

My nomination wins!

more_horiz
T~T

more_horiz
Maybe next time Hope. Maybe next time.

more_horiz
Last few hours for voting!

more_horiz
UniqueHope wrote:
T~T

If you want to win Supreme King, you have to actually do something, not just act cute.

more_horiz
And i will~~

more_horiz
No you wont.

more_horiz
Shush bumfluff, im conspiring sumthin eeeevul :3 muhahaa

more_horiz
No you're not dont lie.

more_horiz
Kaaanndddyyyyy >: y u stomp on my parade >.>

more_horiz
Cause you lie.

more_horiz
Buuu >-> we'll see soon nuff :3 *muhaha~*

more_horiz
I bet if you do, do something it wnt be anything spectacular. Unless you surpass me in posts this month.

more_horiz
All right the voting has ended! Gremlin gets the chance to duel the current Supreme king for the title. Good luck Wink

more_horiz
Grem won like auto-won

more_horiz
congrats to me I really deserved it

more_horiz
Yes yes you did..

Best of luck against Aids

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Grem won like auto-won

well nobody else up there has done shit, so...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply