Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAny MMORPGS worth it? EmptyAny MMORPGS worth it?

more_horiz
I'm really bored right now, I Googled like for two hours yesterday trying to find an interesting MMORPG FTP game buy i couldn't find anything really cool.

Any recommendations?

descriptionAny MMORPGS worth it? EmptyRe: Any MMORPGS worth it?

more_horiz
if you have 35GB to spare, there is Tera

more_horiz
Tera isn't allowed in my country, I said this before in the topic which you made a while back.

more_horiz
Aion Online, Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction if you like a bit of an old school MMORPG and you can always play Ghost Recon Phantoms

more_horiz
If you like grinding your ass off, there's Flyff.

more_horiz
why play games when you can make things to earn money online at the same time lol. ur gfx-er, go 99designs.com and freelance logos n stuff that is easy, takes no time but gives high chance and money :D and all that only in your free time Smile

more_horiz
amy be wise

more_horiz
I swear Amy's post was a giant wall of text 5 minutes ago

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
why play games when you can make things to earn money online at the same time lol. ur gfx-er, go 99designs.com and freelance logos n stuff that is easy, takes no time but gives high chance and money :D and all that only in your free time Smile

It's just I'm bored Amy, bored to bottom of my heart. :/

more_horiz
one i love is phantasy star online 2 with the english patches its free to play and fun n.n

more_horiz
well that was only i could suggest, games besides ygo i play barely lol. I liked only those 2D stuff Rayman Legends and Shank 1 & 2. never completed em totally ofc, just played a bit, got bored of em and continued my regular stuff :D

more_horiz
If you're only interested in PC, Ghost X Ultimate was really cool. Also a friend of mine just showed me this:

If you have a PS Vita get Toukiden or Soul Sacrifice. So someone will play with meeeeee T_T

more_horiz
Well, I only want to fill my time until ArcheAge is released from Open-Closed Beta. It sounds awkward though, Open-Closed Beta, lol. But, if you're wondering, It's open if you purchase the Pack, it's closed if you are not part of the Beta. I think that's how it work, I didn't pay attention while going through their website, all I know this is one epic game.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply