Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description5 year old boy brings $500 worth of heroin for Show and Tell. Empty5 year old boy brings $500 worth of heroin for Show and Tell.

more_horiz
What was the most interesting thing you ever brought in
for show-and-tell? A bunny? A toy car? Whatever it was, a five-year-old
boy put you to shame Monday, when he showed up to school with 500
dollars worth of heroin to show his kindergarten class.

The Connecticut Post reports that
the boy arrived at school with his step-father’s jacket, from which he
pulled “10 small plastic bags, each containing five folds of heroin,”
according to the police, for show-and-tell.

Unfortunately, he never got past the show part. The teacher promptly
confiscated the heroin. It is not entirely clear what the child planned
to say for the telling part of the exercise.

Shortly thereafter, the student’s step-father, Santos Roman,
showed up at the school “frantically” looking for his kid and the
jacket. Instead, he found the drugs had confiscated by the police, who
arrested him.

- Via Dailycaller

Step-Dad must have been extremely embarrased, I almost feel bad for him. Razz

description5 year old boy brings $500 worth of heroin for Show and Tell. EmptyRe: 5 year old boy brings $500 worth of heroin for Show and Tell.

more_horiz
I'm sure Dex would like this story

Well, this is...interesting, to say the least.

description5 year old boy brings $500 worth of heroin for Show and Tell. EmptyRe: 5 year old boy brings $500 worth of heroin for Show and Tell.

more_horiz
I lol'd. At least the kid should have some credit and actually have help, right?

more_horiz
Leave it to you to find weird stories.
Lol $500 worth of it too xD

more_horiz
now this was funny XD

more_horiz
I got to admit, that's something. But should definitively give the kid props. Pretty sure the Narcs department is feeling very inadequate at the moment. lol.

more_horiz
...........you come up with the weirdest stories .........but they are interesting

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply