Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
VoxPopulii
Zeox
Gremlin
Alikaey
Juelz Anthony Cruz
BlackWarGreymon
Salader
DefinitelyNotXrai
Naito Raizu
Jikan
14 posters

descriptionDATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read) EmptyDATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read)

more_horiz
I've been off DA for a while now and I have missed you.
Here is a story that happened in my absence.

DATING AND DUELING :O

• started dating this girl 9/10
  • still don't get why or how we started dating
  • assume that every girl is judgmental and hates anime/TCG/etc because I'm a retard
  • hide all of my manga, binders of Yugioh/Pokemon cards, DBZ posters and cosplay wigs before I invite her over
  • soon realize how empty my room is
  • buy a bunch of cheap art from Good Will and shitty wall rugs and other crap
  • invite her over after the third date– all of which were awesome
  • don't have to explain to you what happens on third date
    Hint: Horizantal Tango
  • continue to see each other often
  • she finds my deck
    Fck
  • she tells me she needs to go
    Fck
  • she comes back in half an hour with a deck
    we duel
    we duel
    we duel

• She breaks up with me about a week later because I suck at dueling.
    Fck

The End

descriptionDATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read) EmptyRe: DATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read)

more_horiz
Um... Ouch. That sucks

Sorry that happened to you man.

descriptionDATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read) EmptyRe: DATING AND DUELING :O (worth the read)

more_horiz
Go away.  We didn't like you in the first place.
Just kidding.  Come back. D:
Anyways...

Jikan wrote:
she comes back in half an hour with a deck

At this part I was saying, "Lucky bugga."  

Jikan wrote:
She breaks up with me about a week later because I suck at dueling.

I lol'd.  But is this true? o_o  Cause that's sad. Dem children's card games taken so seriously.

more_horiz
Dude, she wants your D

Spoiler :

That's a really good story. Never going to happen to this guy.

But seriously. Noice.

more_horiz
It's cool. The moment she wanted to duel. I was thinking:
*I hope I won't look like a dick when I try to get my money back at Good Will...*

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:
It's cool. The moment she wanted to duel. I was thinking:
*I hope I won't look like a dick when I try to get my money back at Good Will...*

XD

I wanna sig that so badly, but I don't have enough sig space.

more_horiz
At least we got to bump uglies a couple times before she emasculated me in a children's card game.

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:
At least we got to bump uglies a couple times before she emasculated me in a children's card game.

I need to know the deck. Can't explain why. D: And your deck.

more_horiz
So. Instead of f*cking you dueled her. If I were you, I would have made some naasty bets xDD..

Welcome back

more_horiz
Hi, welcome back and don't blame it on your dueling skills, blame it on the sex. If the sex was great she would have stuck around. lol

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
blame it on your dueling skills

As for the sex:
I will tell you that I have the most amazing fingers and talented tongue. I've made women sweat and shiver at the same time.

As for card games:
This trick however was an nerd elitist.
Despite the fact that I suck at this game I enjoy it.
But apparently there is something sexy about TCG to her.
A nerd fetish or something?

SIMPLY PUT: MY DECK WASN'T ENOUGH FOR HER.

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
blame it on your dueling skills

As for the sex:
I will tell you that I have the most amazing fingers and talented tongue. I've made women sweat and shiver at the same time.

As for card games:
This trick however was an nerd elitist.
Despite the fact that I suck at this game I enjoy it.
But apparently there is something sexy about TCG to her.
A nerd fetish or something?

Haha! I was just busting your chops and apparently it was. Maybe after beating you so many times, it finally became a turn off. Whether women admit it or not, they all prefer a male to be dominant.

more_horiz
If I'm going to lose at a children's card game I don't need my girlfriend taking away my dignity. I can take away my dignity all by myself.

more_horiz
Lol.

more_horiz
oh well im sure there will be plenty of good looking girls who want to play yugioh with you out there (sarcasm)

more_horiz
Homeslice wrote:
oh well im sure there will be plenty of good looking girls who want to play yugioh with you out there (sarcasm)

I'll just date someone with low self-esteem. In the mean time I'll just play with myself...

... card games...

more_horiz
or just hide your decks better that could work to

more_horiz
wtf did I just read

more_horiz
A sad life story, Zeox.

A sad life story

more_horiz
Zeox just jealous he's not human

*Leaves meat for Zeox* Eat you damned dinosaur

more_horiz
ouch

more_horiz
No offense but you deserve it for trying to hide who you are.

You went about doing this the wrong way, trying to be somebody else just for a pretty face. You're not supposed to look for someone and give up on what you like just for a little fun, you're supposed to find someone that compliments your likes and wishes.

Goes to show your lack of experience. Also, a gentleman has no memory. TMI.

more_horiz
Instead of dueling her you should have raped her. It works just fine.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Anzo, where do you come from again...? o.O

more_horiz
Have you at least played one Strip Yu-Gi-Oh duel :D ?

more_horiz
lol im sorry but i couldnt help but laugh at the end. She broke up with you cuz your a bad duelist XD. Wouldn't expect a girl to say that. Maybe you should practice dueling more

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Mysterious White Van.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Mysterious White Van.

I'm going to assume it had a bike in it?

more_horiz
Naito and Anzo .-.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Mysterious White Van.

I'm going to assume it had a bike in it?

Why would he have a bike in it? Why not... Candy?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply