Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Attention to all Untested Members

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
FenixFX
Centrik
Salader
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
Skitoritto
Naito Raizu
11 posters

descriptionAttention to all Untested Members EmptyAttention to all Untested Members

more_horiz
Attention to all Untested Members R7be9QW

Because of the incredibly damning words of your fellow member, Ron'sEconomy, seen in the above image, we of the Duel Academy Member Torture Staff, who work closely with SAC, have decided to bring down the hammer of abuse against the Untested Members of DA, because of their apparent offense against the great Lord Badger.

As such, we will be fire bombing all Untested Members until further notice. All Ra, Obelisk, and Abandoned Members should pick up their fire proof suits in the Main Office, due to the risk of being caught up in the blazing onslaught we are bringing down upon the Untested.

We also don't have enough suits for Slifers and Shapesnatches. We deeply apologise for the inconvenience to the members of those dorms. (Not really.)

Here is the image of our first fire bombing on the Untested Dorm

Attention to all Untested Members C33_20163443

descriptionAttention to all Untested Members EmptyRe: Attention to all Untested Members

more_horiz
-.-

descriptionAttention to all Untested Members EmptyRe: Attention to all Untested Members

more_horiz
I'm a person who believes in Democracy but in a different way. For instance I let people talk, i let them rebel and i let them follow a different leader as well. In this scenario, you're following Lord Badger, as you call him, while in fact i cannot allow for someone else to share one of my titles with me. There is is on boss, one lord, one king and one emperor, that person is me. If Badger wants to be a Lord of something then he has to pay the monthly fees and I'll allow his little Church to continue to exist in the little corner of my Island. However, if the fees aren't satisfactory then I'll have to bring doom upon you and show you how to properly detonate something in a fashion way.

more_horiz
Just ban their church.
They committed genocide..

more_horiz
Lord Badger has always been a reasonable person, I'm sure he'll pay the fees. He knows what happens if he won't. Naito paid the fees this month for his Lord, after all, he brought destruction upon Slifer Dormitory, and had you live in a sinkhole.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Just ban their church.

Says the leader of the Skitnica Nazis.

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Skitler wrote:
Just ban their church.

1. We're Skazi's
2. We commit genocide on bugs not humans.
3. IDGAF

more_horiz
Tsk tsk tsk

We can not let the word of the Badger be tarnished like this. Fire bombing will not do. No no no we need more. Need something more. More deadly more satisfying not only fire bombing. Show them hell make them wish they died. We need more. But I can let you decide Naito-senpai.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:
Skitler wrote:
Just ban their church.

1. We're Skazi's
2. We commit genocide on bugs not humans.
3. IDGAF

Well,
1. We worship a great and holy spirit who only wants peace for all of human and demonkind.
2. We commit genocide on the parasites who would steer the world away from His great vision (A.K.A, Slifers, Skazis, and the Untested.)
3. You're a Nazi.

And Kandy, to fire bomb the Untested is what He wanted for He still feels that they can redeem themselves and join underneath Him and His Holy cause. Once we start blowing them up, there is no return.

more_horiz
Naito, you're fired.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Naito, you're promoted!

Fixed that spelling mistake for you. :3

more_horiz
^This man should get a cookie

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
^This man should get all the cookies.

Fixed the sentence for you.

more_horiz
Salader thinks he can fire people.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

This should get infinite +1's

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:

I am capable of operating a cannon

more_horiz
He saved himself there.............That was good

+1 deserved

more_horiz
k.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Just ban their church.

Attention to all Untested Members Church-on-fire-2

more_horiz
Attention to all Untested Members Nuke

gg, well played

more_horiz
Let the game begin.

more_horiz
I was hoping this was gonna actually be a solution to all the people who refuse to get tested but its just naito playing pretend again

more_horiz
There are more people who refuse to be tested?

more_horiz
We already discussed that one, Gremlin.

more_horiz
Can you just make me Yellow and get it over with already, I hate being associated with those nabs.

more_horiz
But, you belong there!

more_horiz
Sorry PK. You belong in the sinkhole.

more_horiz
Also the fact you quit mid-game during your test.-.

But then again you belong there!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply