Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollDo you agree with me?

Yeah
75%
Nope
25%
Total Votes:

descriptionAdding Archetype/Deck Discussion Sub-Forums. EmptyAdding Archetype/Deck Discussion Sub-Forums.

more_horiz
Currently we have to post it in TCG/OCG discussion,that's cool it belongs there.But,can you add a sub-forum to TCG/OCG Discussion with special rules?As those topics should be spam free  Rolling Eyes .

descriptionAdding Archetype/Deck Discussion Sub-Forums. EmptyRe: Adding Archetype/Deck Discussion Sub-Forums.

more_horiz
No.

descriptionAdding Archetype/Deck Discussion Sub-Forums. EmptyRe: Adding Archetype/Deck Discussion Sub-Forums.

more_horiz
That doesn't really help anything, Skit. It'd have worked out if there was "Lastest YGO Stuffs".

more_horiz
Agree with you skit , if I am not mistaken you want smth similar to what pojo does with their : "A guide to certain deck" etc ...?

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
Agree with you skit , if I am not mistaken you want smth similar to what pojo does with their : "A guide to certain deck" etc ...?
Yeah,that's my motive behind it.

more_horiz
I don't get it, elaborate.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I don't get it, elaborate.

Archtype section for them to analyze and make guides of arcthypes (duh)

You want it easier?

They want to have a section where normal peoplez can write articles

It can't get easier now.

more_horiz
In simple English:
Add a Sub-Forum to TCG/OCG Discussion with special rules.

more_horiz
Impossible, we already have a section for that. If you want a section for guides, then we already have that and we call them Articles. It's just we haven't been writing any recently since our Teachers been way too busy testing members and such.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
Impossible, we already have a section for that. If you want a section for guides, then we already have that and we call them Articles. It's just we haven't been writing any recently since our Teachers been way too busy testing members and such.

Don't listen to BWG,that's not what I wanted to suggest.
You know DNF has an Sub-Section for discussing archetypes?They are not guides,but list of Archetype/Deck members and support.Where people comment the Archetype/Deck and how it should be played.
It's not an article,just a discussion.
Sorry for the caps.

more_horiz
17 users online , why u no answer the poll.

more_horiz
Bump.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:

Don't listen to BWG,that's not what I wanted to suggest.
You know DNF has an Sub-Section for discussing archetypes?They are not guides,but list of Archetype/Deck members and support.Where people comment the Archetype/Deck and how it should be played.
It's not an article,just a discussion.
Sorry for the caps.

They're not even caps you serious? Don't let me turn on Gremlin mode.

more_horiz
It was CAPS,and then I realized that would be rude.
You know,I'm a nice guy.

more_horiz
Can you add the option k. in your poll I can't vote right now.....

more_horiz
I don't really get it but i'll see if i can do something about this, still more members needs to vote.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I don't really get it but i'll see if i can do something about this, still more members needs to vote.

Finally. Thank you Anzo . I like this you more then the Anzobuze.

more_horiz
This is Anzobuse ._.

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
This is Anzobuse ._.

"deep down , very deep down..."

Well apparently not that deep.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply