Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionImages don't auto resize anymore EmptyImages don't auto resize anymore

more_horiz
Fix this please, it is REALLY annoying and image tags are no worthless

descriptionImages don't auto resize anymore EmptyRe: Images don't auto resize anymore

more_horiz
Can you provide an image of your problem?

descriptionImages don't auto resize anymore EmptyRe: Images don't auto resize anymore

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
Can you provide an image of your problem?

Images don't auto resize anymore. Ever since the bloody changes to the forum, images stopped auto resizing, making image tags basically useless.

more_horiz
If you are a reporter, you will know this problem. I don't think it's annoying though because I can resize it. To make the image smaller, you need to set the width to 500px. If the height is high, put it to 300px.

Peace.

-feels like a pro-

more_horiz
Image re-sizer was a code Amy used when she was still around, i could dig a similar code from the internet, but i think forumotion already provide something of that nature. I'll see what i can do.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
If you are a reporter, you will know this problem. I don't think it's annoying though because I can resize it. To make the image smaller, you need to set the width to 500px. If the height is high, put it to 300px.

Peace.

-feels like a pro-

We shouldnt have to go through the trouble of resizing an image when the forum is supposed to do that automatically

more_horiz
I minimized the maximum size of an image displayed in a post from 800x600 to 600x400. Let me know if it works.

more_horiz
Let me test.

Images don't auto resize anymore K_den10

k.

more_horiz
It works fine for me

more_horiz
It crops the pictures now e.e

Can't ya look up mother google for some resizing code?

EDIT: Hmm weird, in another topic where Cent posted the same Image it was resized, but here it is not. Meh.

more_horiz
Okay, i added a small CSS. Does it work now?

Note: The images now will be resized to 500x250 and the only way to see it with its original size is ro Right Click > Open Image in a new tab.

Last edited by Anzobuse on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Now it works but it is hell of a small image now Images don't auto resize anymore 3974120512

more_horiz
You were a second faster, i edited my post. Also, i might change the 500x250 to 600x400 later on today.

more_horiz
http://prntscr.com/3b4ws7

Doesn't look like 500x250 to me Images don't auto resize anymore 3974120512

more_horiz
That was 500x25 lol i fixed it.

more_horiz
OK now it is allright :>

more_horiz
can you make them bigger plz? this small size is suck

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
It crops the pictures now e.e

Can't ya look up mother google for some resizing code?

EDIT: Hmm weird, in another topic where Cent posted the same Image it was resized, but here it is not. Meh.

It's because I resized it.....Noob e.e

more_horiz
Yes, yes I am Razz

more_horiz
500x250 is good, making it any bigger might give it weird dimension.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply