Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Lessons what you dont like.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
jed5150
Jaden_Yuki--
kiryu
LethalAfterBan
PabelFTW
Train Heartnet
Azure King
mimgrim
VantageSP
Exiled
LòKóS
15 posters

descriptionLessons what you dont like. EmptyLessons what you dont like.

more_horiz
I was learning when i had an idea to make this topic :D Just write what lessons at school you dont like. If you dont study any more then write lessons what you didnt like :D
I really dont like history XD

descriptionLessons what you dont like. EmptyRe: Lessons what you dont like.

more_horiz
Wouldn't that be a subject not a lesson?

more_horiz
Heh whatever im not so good at english XD

more_horiz
I'm just trollin, and I don't really have a subject I don't like, I just really hate writing essays and stuff unless it is about something interesting.

more_horiz
Pretentious teachers forcing their beliefs on you while masking it as truth while it is merely opinion. Lol.

more_horiz
mesh i hate math something fierce >_< but ima going to need it for the carreer path i ahve planed :/

more_horiz
writing... i absolutely hate it

more_horiz
I hated English

true story: in my first year in high school we read like 20 dumb ass poems. then we had to take 3 poems we read and write a paper about how we interpreted it. and I interpreted them all as being sexual. and when I got the papers back I got all F's on all three. and I asked why I failed them, this **** gon tell me "you know that's not what the authors were trying to go for." and I said "well *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-*, you asked me for my interpretation. there weren't any grammatical errors. it was single spaced with 2 inch margins, im not understanding why the heck I got F's. this some bull *****."

I got suspended for 1week and had 2 days of ISS but I sure as hell took my papers to the Dean of students and he said it was creative and convinced the teacher to turn them F's to C's.

more_horiz
^lol'd

I pretty much hate writing essays and math.

more_horiz
hate english when you have to write something like a journal and write a page of a subject they give you or let you choose from. i never write anything down in my mind on a notebook so it annoyed me.

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
I hated English

true story: in my first year in high school we read like 20 dumb ass poems. then we had to take 3 poems we read and write a paper about how we interpreted it. and I interpreted them all as being sexual. and when I got the papers back I got all F's on all three. and I asked why I failed them, this **** gon tell me "you know that's not what the authors were trying to go for." and I said "well *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-*, you asked me for my interpretation. there weren't any grammatical errors. it was single spaced with 2 inch margins, im not understanding why the heck I got F's. this some bull *****."

I got suspended for 1week and had 2 days of ISS but I sure as hell took my papers to the Dean of students and he said it was creative and convinced the teacher to turn them F's to C's.

dude.. you are like my role model

more_horiz
The educational system needs to be retool'd, im not one of the crazy people saying they are trying to enslave your minds or anything, but it is way to focused on "bookworms" for lack of a better term, when in reality people with said personality make up less then 20% of the kids today.

more_horiz
I Cant Stand Engish my teacher is such A Beach

more_horiz
Today in english class i had to write some stupid reading quiz but i hadn't read the story, so i wrote jesus for every answer because jesus is the answer to every thing. can't wait to see what happens tomorrow XD

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
Today in english class i had to write some stupid reading quiz but i hadn't read the story, so i wrote jesus for every answer because jesus is the answer to every thing. can't wait to see what happens tomorrow XD

aww... you don't have to lie to fit in.

more_horiz
You guys have NO idea how bad my Science teacher is. Her directions are soooo cryptic and whenever you get a late assignment she sounds like she's a mix of nice and angry.

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:

aww... you don't have to lie to fit in.

Don't worry bro i'll get pics... only way to prove something on the interwebs. regardless of what you think it was a good time for me.

more_horiz
Math.
Geometry to be exact.

Teacher is boring. She makes it look like it's rocket science...
Her class puts me to sleep every time.

I like English since I'm apparently an excellent writer and I get my ideas from books...
o_O Last thing I would expect from me.

more_horiz
I like all my classes...
Doesn't mean I don't suck at them....

My sched.
AP Bio-C
AP Lang-C
Adv Topic in Math-B
American History (Video Game FLVS xD)-A
Driver's Ed-A
Legal Class-B

more_horiz
Can't stand math. Oh the repetitiveness. Oh God. Je comprend rien. :d

Also, Oh god damn English Class. English teacher sucks.

more_horiz
My favourite in College was this:

Here is a PDF file, learn it yourself or find it on the internet. I'm sorry? I thought I paid for college to learn, not pay to have some guy tell me to learn it on my own.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
I like all my classes...
Doesn't mean I don't suck at them....

My sched.
AP Bio-C
AP Lang-C
Adv Topic in Math-B
American History (Video Game FLVS xD)-A
Driver's Ed-A
Legal Class-B

Your classes are nothing to mine my guidance concealer picked my classes

Period 1 : Ancient history ( who cares about history)
period 2 : Gym ( only class i like)
period 3 : Ap Chem ( Have no idea what to do never had regular chem)
period 4 : algebra 3/trigonometry ( only teacher that's not a dick)
period 5 : Spanish 3 ( Have no idea what hes saying)
Period 6 : Ap Physics ( Easiest class i have)
period 7 : English 11 ( teachers a Beach)
Period 8 : English 12 ( No idea why i have it am only in grade 10)

more_horiz
Lol staxx funny story. And jaden i want to see that work :D And im only who hates history? Lessons what you dont like. 3974120512

more_horiz
history isnt bad though im not taking history this year im taking geography :/ me im just hating algebra ._. thoguh i dotn hate it as bad as spanish (i hate it cause im being forced to take it and i dont like being force to learn spansih so we can acomodate to damn illegal aliens) and i aboslutly hate computing for college and careers they are maing me take key boarding all over again in it >_<

idk why everyone hates english sure it can get anoying at times but usually english can be fun epsically when i have to write a narrative ^_^

more_horiz
I hated Literature/English class because I couldn't stand the bull. You could literally pull any crap out of no where. The window symbolized _________, the clock she got when she was young meant _____. I had this kid in my Grade 12 class that would just raise his hand and say random stuff, the teacher ate it up.

more_horiz
i hated math.
i just cant find the pratical use of sines cotangents cosines etc...

Lessons what you dont like. 1211185477 MAKE EASY FORMULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply