Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShort Story - 60+ EmptyShort Story - 60+

more_horiz
First, please use haunting music :D

Today we will have Earth Hour, which means we won't use any electricity for an hour. That's pretty sad.....without electricity.....it's like I'm dead. You, too, can imagine, right? Unable to use my computer, iPad, etc,...and my phone is out of battery. But for only one hour so I must endure! I accepted the challenge! It's 8:15 now. That means the electricity will be cut in 15 minutes. Hm.....I can play with my little brother. That may be a fun thing to do because it's obvious that I can't play with my parents.
After thinking about nonsense things, I call my family to gather around to prepare candles, flashlights, and.....Earth Hour in 3! 2! 1! 0!
Everything surrounding me now, is just a black.
- Steph, you're holding a flashligh aren't you? Switch it on! Too dark in here! - Said the little brother.
- Oh yes. Here you go. - Answered me. Switching on the flashlight.
I turned it on, seeing three of them standing together. I feel happy. It has been a long time since our parents played with us, so I suddenly think out of a game. I start turning it on and off.....
- My my.....what are you doing? - Asked my mom.
- We're just goofing around! You three will walk around the room quietly and after some seconds, I will turn on the flashlight! If I find three of you three times, I will win the game. Maximum tries will be five times! Now go! - Excited me.
Okay.....first try. I need to focus.....
I failed. If I can find them the first time, I will be able to find them so easy.....Oh well, it's time for the second try!
Success!
The third try is easy, like I thought. Haha, I will win this game in no time!
4 people? Oh wait. It looks like human but...it really doesn't. I scream in terror.
- Wh-what's wrong?! Steph!!!!!
".....without electricity.....it's like I'm dead."

- Not sure if years ago.

Part 2 up soon Smile

descriptionShort Story - 60+ EmptyRe: Short Story - 60+

more_horiz
-feels-

Not human :U
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply