Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Announcement] Battle Ready: Part 1/2 Empty[Announcement] Battle Ready: Part 1/2

more_horiz
Hello there, fellas.

Unlike the previous announcements where you're introduced to whatever we have to introduce at once, this time i'll slowly introduce to you our new idea, you know, one step at a time.

So, one of our major plans to get our shape back is to think beyond this forum's, in other words, being active in other forums without reducing our activity in this one, which in turn will help us get what we once lost.

Our first step was to change the old theme/skin we once had, the green-ish one, it was good but it got out-dated and no one bothered making a new one back then, which affected us in a way or another. Dexy, however, made this awesome new theme/skin and he is still slowly adding new things to it on daily bases, even if you can't see everything the way you expect to see it, it's still there.

Our second step was to introduce our New Advancement System, which was introduced a while back by Jin Kazama. It's a slow process; however, activity is guaranteed on the long term. The New Advancement System seeks to bring back the spirit of dueling back to Duel Academy by implementing the Duel Test once again, instead of the written test we used to have.

You should not expect us to do everything at once, you also shouldn't expect Duel Academy to stand tall once again this quick, we'll be working it out slowly, but steadily, until we reach our goal.

Our third step, is DA's Portal. Most of you have noticed, since the first day the new theme/skin has been implemented, the Portal isn't any longer functional, in other words, we removed it, but only for the best. Currently, we got Dex working on the new portal design, it's taking him some time to finish it, but it's worth it, i promise. The new portal will most likely end up being an easier navigation for some section, where you should be able to find links for almost everything you might be interested in without actually putting too much pressure on the portal, it's still going to be simple and easy to view, but still useful at the same time. So keep tuned on this one.

Our fourth step, is to go and introduce DA in other forums without Advertising or Affiliating (i don't believe in those two methods to be honest, and we're doing it legally too) and we do actually have a plan on how we're going to do this, but we won't share it for now. All you need to know is that we're not being lazy, we're working our asses over here. More than 70% of our activity is mainly in the hidden staff sections, especially the Admins section. You should notice the fruit of our work soon enough.

This i a two-part announcement, the first one (this topic) explains what we were working on lately, and what we're working to improve, also some of our plans for the future, even if not in details. The second part of this announcement will introduce you to our future plans we're yet-to-implement into Duel Academy. It's something i won't share at this moment, it's going to take a week or two for us to finish preparing for few things, before we're ready to make the second part of this announcement.

To be honest, this is more like an Update than an Announcement, just to keep you updated on what's going on.

I don't want to see any troll comments on this topic, i haven't had my breakfast yet, you don't wanna mess with an Angry Vampire!

description[Announcement] Battle Ready: Part 1/2 EmptyRe: [Announcement] Battle Ready: Part 1/2

more_horiz
I want to mess with the angry vampire.

How long is in the long term, exactly?

description[Announcement] Battle Ready: Part 1/2 EmptyRe: [Announcement] Battle Ready: Part 1/2

more_horiz
I can't tell myself, long term just what it is, a long term. Something not going to happen fast, and surely not soon. But it's still going to happen if everyone did his role correctly.

more_horiz
Anzo. That is not going to happen. As the Witch of Miracles, I declare that a miracle will not happen to revive this place.

more_horiz
You can have your opinion, we have ours.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply