Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Spellcounter Deck (Need some advice on extras) EmptyMy Spellcounter Deck (Need some advice on extras)

more_horiz
So, i've been tinkering around with a spellcounter deck that I plan on purchasing for locals at the mall. I've been using dueling network and i've turned it from my Yugi: Reloaded deck into something completely different. I think I have a good main deck but I can't decide on what extras I should go with like synchros and xyz summons. Anywho here is my current deck:

old vindictive magician
apprentice magician x2
crusader of endymion x3
breaker the magical warrior x2
chaos sorcerer x2
magician of faith
effect veiler
copycat
defender, the magical knight
jowgen the spiritualist
magical undertaker x2
magical exemplar

spells:
secret village of the spellcasters x2
magical citadel of endymion x2
mist body
magical space typhoon x2
dark hole
wonder wand
lightning vortex
swords of revealing light
gemini spark x2
book of moon

traps:
mirror force
dark mirror force
fiendish chain
torrential tribute
compulsory evacuation device
bottomless trap hole
magician's circle

descriptionMy Spellcounter Deck (Need some advice on extras) EmptyRe: My Spellcounter Deck (Need some advice on extras)

more_horiz
whats the deal with dark mirror force in your deck its pretty terrible you should replace it with another mirror force instead

descriptionMy Spellcounter Deck (Need some advice on extras) EmptyRe: My Spellcounter Deck (Need some advice on extras)

more_horiz
what's your budget?

more_horiz
Gremlin wrote:
whats the deal with dark mirror force in your deck its pretty terrible you should replace it with another mirror force instead

I don't know. I thought it would offer some flexibility.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
what's your budget?

Hmm. Well I probably wouldn't spend over 60 Bucks on cards in one session.

more_horiz
Dark Mirror Force definitely needs to go. Trap Stun does what DMF does and much more.

You have some issues here and I can see that. Spell Counter decks use few traps that try to cover all the gaps and plenty of quick, useable spells to feed the counter gaining cards. Defender can protect *any* spellcaster on the field from destruction using *any* spell counter on the field, so... you might want to get another one.

You're going to need to restructure your spells and traps to be able to feed a counter spell deck almost entirely... Most of the time, they're mixed in with spellbooks now which offer the power to do this but they are definitely out of the question.

Because of budget restrictions and all, I don't know what else to suggest here without going expensive.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply