Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew deck, any advice appreciated EmptyNew deck, any advice appreciated

more_horiz
New deck, any advice appreciated CS8tZ

Just made this a little while ago, toying around with the concept of powering up low level monsters and attacking directly while disabling as many options for my opponent as possible. Dewdark+Secret Guard+Level Limit+Royal Decree. Get all that out and you've blocked a great deal of options for your opponent. Along with Wetlands, Solidarity, and United We Stand, that makes for a very powerful offensive front that can attack directly. My main concerns are that getting the right cards together all at the same time might be a bit unreasonable to hope for, and the obvious fact that I have no extra deck available means I have no backup plan. I'm working on a second variation using the cards in the side deck as well.

Again, any advice would be helpful and I thank you for your time in advance.

*Deck List*

Monsters: 20
-----------------------------------------------
Cryomancer of The Ice Barrier (2)
Dewdark of The Ice Barrier (3)
Ooguchi (3)
Penguin Solider (2)
Propr of The Ice Barrier (3)
Secret Guards of The Ice Barrier (3)
Star Boy (2)
Submarine Frog (2)

Magic: 17
Dark Hole
Double Summon
Gold Sarcophagus
Level Limit - Area B (3)
Magic Reflector
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon (2)
Solidarity (3)
Terraforming
United We Stand (2)
Wetlands

Trap: 5
Fiendish Chain
Mirror Force
Royal Decree (3)

descriptionNew deck, any advice appreciated EmptyRe: New deck, any advice appreciated

more_horiz
Not gonna lie, this seems like a pretty terribad deck, but I guess I can make some suggestions. First of all: find room for the Solemn trio (Judgment and double Warning), drop the card count to 40 (Wetlands and Teraforming, maybe?), and put things in the Extra. Gachi Gachi Gantetsu is a Rank 2 Xyz that might help you. Also other lower ranks like Zenmaines, Acid Golem, and Number 17: Leviathan are all useful Rank 3's.

I honestly don't think you'll be winning against any really good decks with this, but you might nab a few victories here and there. Good luck, dude.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply